1973 Nautor Swan Swan 44
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- £ 125,000 Tasse incluse (EUR 148,231)
Very nice Swan 44 from 1973. She has been fully updated! With a monster refit in 2015, nothing much was left untouched including rig, engine and new rudder redesigned by S&S. She has been with her current owner for a grand 27 years and it is now time to hand over the keys.
Please contact Sophie Kemp at +44 (0)1590 679222
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Costruttore: Nautor Swan
Designer: Sparkman and Stephens
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 44 ft 0 in
Larghezza: 12 ft 8 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 35 ft 0 in
Pescaggio minimo: 7 ft 3 in
Dislocamento: 12703 kgs
Marca motore: Volvo
Modello motore: MD 50
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
Numero letti singoli: 8
Numero cabine: 2
Numero di toilet: 1
RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of the Recreational Craft Directive as she was built and placed into use within the EU prior to 1998.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP hull.
- Topsides painted and gold leaf line 2015.
- Teak deck and toerail replaced (1998).
- Deck/cockpit repainted 2015.
- Hull blasted and epoxied 2015.
Keel & Rudder:
- Lead keel.
- Keel faired (2015)
- Rudder and skeg were redesigned by Sparkman & Stephens in 2015.
- Jefa spade rudder with small skeg (2015).
- Rudder bearings (2015).
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Volvo Penta MD 50 (2015).
- Stern tube replaced 2015.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine Hours 655 as of September 2019.
- Engine last serviced 2019. Winterized September 2019.
- Cruising Speed – approx. 6.5 knots @ 1,800 rev.
- Maximum Speed – approx. 7.5 knots @ 2,200 rev.
- Fuel Consumption – 3.5 litres an hour @ cruising speed.
- Range @ Cruising Speed – approx. 300nm.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Max prop 3 blade feathering.
- 240V system from shore power.
- 95Ah 5 x service batteries - 2 x 2015, 3 x 2019.
- 95Ah 1 x Engine start battery (2015).
- Mastervolt Mass Combi 12/2000 charger and invertor (2015).
- Mastervolt monitoring panel at chart table.
- EFOY fuel cell – 8 amp/hour (2015).
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Hot water from engine and immersion heater.
- Pressurised hot and cold water system.
- 2 x Manual bilge pump.
- 1 x Electric bilge pump.
- 1 x 150L/32 Gallon stainless steel tank.
- Tank removed and cleaned in 2015.
- 400L/88 Gallons in 2 x stainless steel tanks.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 1 x Greywater tank under shower tray.
- 1 x Blackwater holding tank.
- B&G ‘Zeus’ plotter (2015).
- 2 x Multi-function displays (2015).
- 3 x Analogue displays (true wind direction, boat speed, wind speed).
- 2 x B&G Autopilot controls.
At chart table:
- B&G ‘Zeus’ plotter (2015).
- 1 x B&G Multi-Function Display.
- Iridium phone with Ipad connectivity.
- 2 x VHF.
- GN Espace Levante 2-burner hob/oven (2015).
- Keel cooled fridge compressor (2015).
- Gas hoses and regulator (2015).
- Fridge and freezer. Freezer can be adjusted to act as a 2nd fridge.
- 1 x Shower pull out from sink.
- 1 x Manual WC.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher diesel heating (2015).
- 2 x Fans in aft cabin.
- All LED, plus red night lights.
- Flexible reading light in cabins.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 4 berths in 2 x cabins.
- 4 x berths in saloon.
- V berth in forecabin with infill to convert to double. Upholstery and mattresses replaced in 2015.
- Saloon cushions and upholstery renewed in yellow Alcantara in 2015. Berths to starboard and port above salon seating which pull out to make a wider berth.
- Chart table to starboard and galley opposite to port.
- Heads aft of chart table with extractor fan and shower.
- Aft cabin has 2 single berths with bench seating between. Access into aft cabin through heads and galley.
- Sloop/cutter setup.
- Axxon carbon mast, double spreader (2015).
- Rod rigging (2015).
- Carbon spinnaker pole
- Alloy jockey pole (2015).
- Hydraulics stripped backstay and vang renewed.
- Textile runners.
- Harken mainsail cars (2015).
- Boom painted 2015.
- 1 x Lewmar 46 self tailing winch on mast (2015).
- 1 x Lewmar 44 self tailing winch on mast.
- 2 x Lewmar 65 3 speed winches.
- 2 x Lewmar 40 self tailing winches on side decks.
- 2 x Lewmar 44 self-tailing halyard winches in cockpit.
- 2 x Pontos 52 4 speed ‘Trimmer’ sheet winches (2015).
- North Sails main sail for cruising and racing (2015).
- North Sails 110% working genoa (2015).
- North Sails NorDac white staysail (2015).
- Hanked staysail (1992).
- Crusing chute, in snuffer (1992).
- Nylon reacher (1992).
- North Sails No1 Genoa (2015).
- No3 Dacron Genoa (2000).
- No4 Dacron Jib (2000).
- North sails A1 reacher (2016).
- Symmetric spinnaker (2005) (white and pink).
- Spinnaker S1 (1992).
- Small heavy weather spinnaker.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Delta Anchor.
- 60m chain.
- 30m rope.
- Lewmar electric anchor windlass.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Cockpit cushions.
- Over boom sun awning.
Tender & Outboard:
- Zodiac Cadet 285 fastroller dinghy (2015).
- Suzuki 2.5hp outboard (2016).
- 6 man Avon liferaft (2015) (serviced 2019).
- 4 x 1kg powder extinguishers.
- 1 x Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room compartment.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.