One of the most comfortable cruisers for the Pacific Northwest!
Nonsuch boats are fast, comfortable, safe and easily handled. Huge interior volume provides comfortable accommodation and the cat rig and long waterline afford remarkable performance under sail or power.
"Coronet" has been well maintained and upgraded by knowledgeable owners and is ready to cruise NOW!
Call Paul Shield at 604-240-7310 to learn more about Nonsuch boats!
Please contact Paul Shield at 604-240-7310
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Designer: Mark Ellis
Bandiera della barca: Canada
Tipo di carena: Dislocante
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 30 ft 0 in
Larghezza: 11 ft 10 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 28 ft 9 in
Pescaggio massimo: 5 ft 0 in
Dislocamento: 11500 lbs
Zavorra: 4500 lbs
Potenza totale: 29 HP
Marca motore: Volvo
Anno di costruzione: 2003
Modello motore: MD 2030 - 3 cylinder
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
Elica: Elica retraibile
Tipo propulsione: Sail drive
Potenza Motore: 29 HP
Velocità di crociera: 6 Nodi @ 3000 GIRI / MIN
Velocità massima: 7 Nodi
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: Plastica (60 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: 1 Alluminio (30 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: 1 Plastica (25 Galloni)
Numero letti singoli: 2
Numero letti doppi: 2
Numero cabine: 1
Numero di toilet: 1
The standard classic layout accommodates up to 6 people; 1 on each single settee forward, 2 in double quarterberth to port and 2 in double quarterberth to starboard.
The galley is to port amidships and features a refrigerated icebox, 2 burner propane stove with oven, stainless steel sink with hot/cold pressurized water and plenty of cutlery, dish and pantry storage. The head is opposite the galley to starboard and includes sink, vanity, storage and integral shower system.
The cockpit can easily handle a large number of guests for day sailing and the wide side decks with no standing rigging make boat and sail handling easy.
An ideal arrangement for a cruising couple or family,...good performance, easy handling and great accommodations!
- Hillerange 2 burner gimballed propane stove with oven.
- Combustible gas sniffer and shutoff solenoid.
- Stainless steel sink with pressure hot/cold water.
- Foot pump for galley sink.
- Paloma demand propane-fired hot water system.
- Icebox with custom NorthShore Refrigeration 12 volt refrigeration system - new 2019.
- Cutlery, dish, pot, pan and pantry storage.
2003 Volvo Penta series 2013, three cylinder diesel engine, FWC, 29 hp., with Volvo saildrive model 1308 (2.47:1 reduction gear).
Vetus water trap muffler.
Volvo instrument panel with tachometer, digital hour meter, oil pressure gauge, water temperature gauge and DC voltmeter. Panel also fitted with visual/audible alarms for low oil pressure, high water temperature and low voltage charge.
- 12 volt DC ship service electrical system with 2 vapour proof master switches and tabulated and fused distribution panel. Panel wiring renewed and new bus bars added - 2003.
- 2 X 27 series deep cycle AGM batteries.
- 1 X 24 series AGM engine starting battery.
- Analog voltmeter on distribution panel.
- DC outlets in main cabin and on instrument pod above companionway.
- 30 amp/120 volt dockside power system with 30 amp inlet cord, inlet fitting, master breaker and fused distribution panel. GFCI outlets through cabin.
- Pro-Mariner Zinc Saver 30 galvanic isolator.
- Xantrex Truecharge 20+ multi-stage 3 bank battery charger - new 2004.
- High amperage DC fuses for charger - new 2004.
- Photocell control for anchor light.
- Raymarine gps/chartplotter, wind speed, wind direction, hull speed/log and depth sounder - new 2018.
- VHF radio with DSC capability. Cockpit RAM microphone - 2018.
- Navman Tracker 5500 GPS/plotter - 2005.
- Raymarine autopilot - new 2018.
- AM/FM/CD/MP3 stereo system with speakers in salon and cockpit.
- Ritchie compass on binnacle.
- Windex at masthead.
- Passive radar reflector mounted under wishbone.
- Tank monitor on holding tank.
Fuel: 30 gal - aluminum tank.
Fresh Water: 75 gal - 2 X 30 US gal tanks. Jabsco Sensor Max 3.7 gpm pressure pump. Paloma propane fired demand hot water heater with cabin roof vent.
Holding: 25 US gal in plastic tank. Jabsco manual marine toilet. Tank can be pumped out at dockside pump-out facility or pumped overboard via macerator pump where allowable.
- 25 lb plow anchor with 200' X 5/16" high tensile chain rode - chain new in 2004.
- Simpson Lawrence Hyspeed manual windlass - new 2004.
- Danforth spare anchor.
- 15 lb Bruce stern anchor with chain and line rode.
- Stainless steel stern pulpit, stanchions with double lifeline system with opening gates on both sides and transom swim ladder.
- Aluminum bow sprit with heavy duty anchor roller c/w anchor and chain stop.
- Free standing spun tapered aluminum mast with aluminum wishbone boom. All running rigging renewed in 1994 (except main halyard) and all in good condition. Reefing lines renewed in 1998 when new sail installed. Mast and rigging reviewed by SW Rigging and renewed as necessary.
- Sail: Hood main - new in 1998 with mainsail cover and in excellent condition. Sail cover replaced with custom cover by Mastercraft Canvas - 2016.
- Storm sail - unused except to test fit. Storm sail track installed on mast.
- Winches: Lewmar 40 self tailing mainsheet winch, Andersen 40 - 2 speed electric self-tailing halyard winch, Lewmar #30 2 speed self tailing and 2 X Lewmar #8 single speed sail adjustment winches.
- Edson wheel steering system with pedestal, guard, destroyer wheel and radial quadrant drive.
- Custom Mastercraft dodger with window masks - 2016.
Nonsuch boats have proven to be safe, comfortable and capable cruisers. Their long waterline affords cruising and sailing speeds of larger sloops and their unstayed single sail rig makes them easy to single handle or sail with a small crew. Their huge comfortable interiors make cruising a real pleasure. Fast, safe, comfortable cruising,...call to learn more about these wonderful boats!
- Espar D3LC diesel fired forced air furnace with 3 outlets in cabin area - new 2002.
- Hella halogen cabin lights - new 1999.
- Main salon table: Table slides into bulkhead between hanging lockers on centerline at forward end of salon. Table can be used fully or partially deployed. When stowed, cabin floor is completely clear. Table can be left deployed while underway in any conditions.
- New quarterberth cushions installed in 2007. New upholstery on all interior cushions.
- Salon berths are fitted with leecloths.
- Ventilation: Dorade vents for galley and head, 7 opening portlights around cabin, Nicro solar vent in forward locker area, passive cowl vents in cockpit lockers/engine room, engine room/bilge blower, fan in head to assist clothes drying, battery locker vent fan.
- Propane System: Distribution system renewed in 2003 with new solenoid, regulator, distribution hoses to each appliance. 1 x 10 lb. tank and 1 X 5lb tank. Separate hose for propane BBQ.
- Water System: New water tanks installed in 2001 along with new hoses. Pressure pump is a Jabsco Sensor Max 3.7 gpm.
- Shower System: Integral shower in head with Whale Gulper shower recovery pump.
- Waste System: New tank installed in 2001 along with new hoses. Holding tank can be evacuated through dockside pump-out facility or pumped overboard via macerator pump where allowable.
- Dinghy-Tow system installed in 2003 at the transom. 10' aluminum hulled Sea Rover RIB (new 2018) with dinghy tow brackets installed on transom. Mercury 4 hp outboard.
- Electric bilge pump.
- Manual bilge pump operated from cockpit.
- 3 fire extinguishers, flare kit, signalling horn.
- Engine Upgrade: Engine replaced with new Volvo MD-2030 and new MS130 saildrive. New equipment included engine panel, new engine bed, new fuel, water and exhaust hoses and fittings. In addition the engine room and lazarette areas were refurbished and new hoses installed for bilge pumps, cockpit drains, blower, vents etc. Engine is fitted with Racor spin-on fuel/water filter/separator, Quik-Drain oil change pump, Cruising Equipment multi-stage alternator regulator and Volvo 2 blade folding propeller (15"X9").
- Spares: Engine oil filters, fuel filters, Racor fuel filters, alternator belts, water pump impeller, zincs for saildrive and propeller, keel zincs, patch kit for dinghy and miscellaneous bulbs, etc.
- Manuals: Original Hinterhoeller Nonsuch manual, engine and saildrive manuals, equipment manuals.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Questo prezzo si basa sul tasso di conversione attuale della valuta.