1983 Sea Sprite 34
Rock Hall, MD
- Descrizione scheda barca
- Visualizza specifiche complete
- Singolo / diesel
- Presente a :
- Rock Hall, MD
- Materiale Scafo:
- Prezzo Corrente:
- US$ 34,900 (EUR 29,926)
The Sea Sprite 34, designed by Bill Luders and built by C.E Ryder has to be one of the prettiest boats built. Her lines speak to the traditional yacht lover and her sailing characteristics are well known and respected. She has a fractional rig and inboard sheeting which allows good upwind performance and supports her reputation of being fast and going to weather beautifully.
Lotus is equipped with a teak and quarter sawn white oak bowsprit, which is unusual to find on this boat model. This improves anchor handling, increases foresail dimension and aids in handling the sail and line retrieval.
The owner of Lotus has taken good care of her and she is a clean, comfortable and capable. You can spend a weekend or a full cruising season.
If you have been looking for a Sea Sprite or a finely built multiple use sailing vessel of this size, LOTUS needs to be on your "must see" list. You can take her lines today, she's that well kept.
Contact Ed Kurowski
Cell Phone : 443-480-3616 or EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Ed Kurowski : I have worked in the yacht sales industry for 35 years and have handled national and international transactions for new builds, imports, new and brokerage vessels while leading an award winning sales and service team. My years and experiences have provided me with a solid background in negotiations, customer service, technical advice, outfitting solutions, financial recommendations and insurance referrals with a life long commitment to my customers.
My enthusiasm for yachting aboard quality cruising boats and logging over 40,000 sea miles translates into an approach that will help you select and equip your boat for comfortable and safe ownership and voyages.
I have the ability to perform for my clients who share the same high standards and desires that I do. I treat you, your vessel and transaction in the way that you deserve in a timely, conscientious, consistent and exacting manner.
Please contact Ed & Robin Kurowski at 443 480-3616
Visita il sito internet
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Chiglia: Chiglia piana
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 33 ft 10 in
Larghezza: 10 ft 3 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 24 ft 0 in
Pescaggio massimo: 5 ft 0 in
Dislocamento: 12800 lbs
Zavorra: 5000 lbs
Potenza totale: 30 HP
Marca motore: Universal
Modello motore: M30 5424
N. ore del motore: 2400
Elica: Elica tripale
Potenza Motore: 30 HP
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: GRP (70 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: Plastica (18 Galloni)
Starting forward is the master cabin with v-berth. There are full length shelves, drawers and storage areas under the v-berth and hanging locker. The head is next aft to port and features Stainless Steel sink with hand pump, toiletry locker, manual marine toilet with holding tank and pump-out. Hot and cold water pressure. There is a molded shower pan has an electric pump to overboard for a manual shower.
The “L” shaped galley is next aft to port and the navigation area is to starboard. Aft of the navigation station is the quarterberth.
The main salon is next aft with facing settees (starboard berth pulls out), bulkhead mounted table and lots of storage both behind and underneath the settees.
- Teak and holly cabin sole
- Teak trim and cabinetry
- Oiled teak finish on all interior joinery
- Ample storage
- Nice engine access
- Forward cabin with foam mattress and filler cushion
- Additional berth next to engine also serves as extra access to the engine, wiring and mechanicals
- Fold down table with leaf extension
- Hurricane lamp
- LED main cabin lights, LED task lighting at galley
- Propane two burner stove with oven (oven never used)
- Propane tank in custom locker
- Double Bowl Stainless Steel Sink with manual fresh and raw water pumps
- Well insulated icebox with automatic electric pump to overboard
Electronics & Navigation
The Nav station features a sit down chart table, full wet locker, storage locker and electronics shelf. All electronics are no older than 3 years.
- VHF (2013)
- Raymarine depth
- Raymarine linear drive Auto Helm (more than ample for this boat) with control next to helm station
- Standard Horizon chartplotter and antenna mounts to a bracket on the pedestal
- Stereo and CD players with two speakers in the cabin
- Weems and Plath barometer and clock
Engine & Rudder
- Universal diesel M30 5424 with 2400 hours
- New steering and engine control cables
- All pumps replaced within last 3 years
- New starter motor 2014
- New fan belt 2014
- 2 Racor turbine filters/water separators
- Racor fuel filter indicator
- PSS shaft seal
- Fuel overfill whistle
- Rudder and shaft have been replaced, the rudder is heavy duty marine grade with no corrosion. This rudder and shaft provides ease of docking and maneuvering
- Rewired in 2013 by marine electrician
- Paneltronics 12 AMP breaker panel
- 120 V wiring replaced
- GFCI receptables
- House lighting features mostly LED
- All navigational lighting with optional secondary LED tricolor mast head light and deck lighting
- Automatic bilge pump with additional backup float switch at secondary pump housing
- Additional manual bilge pump from cockpit
- Xantrex inverter/charger
- 30 AMP shore power cord
- Heavy duty 3 way 12V battery switch
- 12V dedicated house batteries 2014
- Foredeck light
- 12V jacks in cabin and cockpit
- 120V GFCI receptacles in interior
- Nav desk task light with red or white lenses
Hull, Deck & Cockpit
- Abundant storage under the seats and the rear deck
- Seat access hatch to rudder post and autopilot drive unit
- Cockpit cushions
- Dodger, bimini and connect panel
- Bronze thru hulls, regularly greased
- Manson Supreme 35 Lb oversized main anchor on 100 ft BB chain and 90 ft rode
- Fortress FX folding backup anchor on rode
- Electric anchor windlass with new motor, controlled up/down with foot switches at bow and hand switch in cockpit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.