2859 BAYLINER - 1997
MERCRUISER 383 MAG STROKER (2016) - 220 HOURS
BRAVO II DRIVE W/DOEL FIN
With its deep, wide hull and no-nonsense interior the Bayliner 2859 Ciera Express is the roomiest cruiser in its size range.The forward berth, midship berth and convertible dinette provide sleeping space for six people. A full electric galley, stand-up head compartment with shower, vanity sink and marine toilet make for a comfortable cruise.
Bayliner's Hard top Express 2859 has always been a favorite in the Pacific Northwest with it its Alaska Bulk Head door and enclosed pilothouse.
Newer power, low hours, kicker and dinghy with outboard motor all in excellent shape make this one an exceptional buy. PLUS new zincs, drive and kicker oil change Sept 2020 PLUS hull cut/polish/wax. With both a bow and stern thruster to aid in docking she will be a comfortable cruiser for most boater levels to enjoy.
Clean, comfortable, roomy interior makes for a cruising experience that can take you away for a night, a weekend or a full family vacation.
Read the extensive list of features. Lots of accessories are included. You can virtually stock your fridge and be ready for boating! Make an appointment to view our 2859 Bayliner and get out on the water!
Philip Cragg Listing Broker/President: (604) 708-1980
Christie Bocking Broker Assistant (604) 317-3847
- Buss heater
- Dickinson Newport P9000 propane cabin heater w/ back plate.
- Caframo deluxe electric heater in aft cabin closet floor locker.
- 3 Caframo store dry air dryers for winter storage.
- Lewmar V700 electric windlass, helm & bow switches plus Lewmar Radio control hand held wireless remote.
- Rocna 22 lb. w/ 50’ 5/16 chain and 200’ nylon rode.
- Bruce 22 lb. w/ 40’ 5/16 chain and 250’ nylon rode spare under V berth.
- Stern tie line on reel – 200’ nylon flat web in forward port locker.
- 2 - Telescoping boat hooks – HD 4’ to 12’, HD 4’ to 8”, 4’ to 7’
- 30 AMP shore power main switch.
- NMEA backbone.
- ProMariner ProNautic 1220P 20 AMP, 3 bank multi-function battery charger.
- ProMariner ProMite 5 AMP charger dedicated to windlass & bow thruster battery under V berth.
- 2 – 6 volt golf cart dedicated house batteries located in engine compartment.
- 1 – 12 volt wet cell battery dedicated to the engine located in engine compartment.
- 1 – 12 volt AGM battery w/ helm mounted remote battery switch. Dedicated to bow thruster & windlass and located under the V birth along with the dedicated charger.
- 1 – 12 volt AGM battery dedicated to stern thruster & Yamaha kicker located in engine compartment.
- 1 – 50’ – 30 A shore power cord with smart plug.
- 1 – 50’ – 30 A shore power cord with Marinco plug.
- 1 – 30 A to 110 A pigtail
- All batteries installed in 2016.
- Pre wired for transom mount portable generator with smart plug interface.
- 1 – Gen set to main inlet pigtail
- ProMariner battery monitor.
- Microlog DMM-1 battery monitoring system.
- Hummingbird depth sounder (backup) to HDS-7.
- Smoke detector – battery operated.
- Carbon monoxide detector – battery operated.
- Propane detector mounted at the helm – hardwired.
- Jabsco electric flush head.
- Electric macerator waste discharge pump w/ control mounted at the helm.
- Electric water pressure pump.
- Anti-fog fan at helm.
- Ritchie 3” spherical compass mounted at helm.
- Lowrance HDS-7m gen 2 touch chart plotter.
- Sitex T760, 4KW, 24 mile radar – 2015 model. (dome not yet installed)
- Comnav Mariner X2 AIS class B transceiver – 2015 model. (not yet installed)
- Orego 4300E electric/alcohol two burner stove. Canisters replaced in 2018.
- Norcold 12V & 110V refrigerator.
- Six gallon hot water tank – engine and 110V powered.
- Force 10, 14” marine kettle gas BBQ.
- Dual MXCP43 digital radio – 2017 model.
- Mercruiser 383 Mag Stroker 350 HP fuel injected gas motor installed May 2016. w/ +/- 220 hours.
- Racor 215 R 2 remote fuel filter and water separator plus spare filter.
- Bravo II outdrive w/ Doel fin.
- Aluminium 15” three bladed prop plus an identical spare prop – note prop nut is 1 7/16”.
- Yamaha T8PXRD 8HP 4 stroke 2005 model kicker with Powertran wireless remote steering, electric start, power tilt and also hardwired electric steering cable in the transom locker. Swim step motor bracket.
- Suzuki DF 2.5 HP 4 stroke tender motor – 2017 model w/ +/- 20 hours.
- Lewmar TT140 bow thruster w/ helm joystick and wireless handheld remote.
- Lewmar TT110 stern thruster w/ helm joystick.
- Bennet trim tabs with NMEA angle monitor displayed on HDS-7.
- Lowrance fixed mount VHF LVR-880 with DSC and pilot house mounted remote speakers.
- Cobra hand held VHF
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Pacific Coast Yacht Sales does not guarantee the validity of, nor warranty, any safety equipment left on board any of the boats that we sell.