- Boat subjected to a full refit, currently in progress, for a total amount of € 400,000
- Dismantling of on-board hardware to perform full paint jobs plus replacement of all external seals
- Hull repainted in silver color
- Superstructure almost totally repainted, as well as the cockpit and the metallized parts
- Teak refurbished: aft deck, steps, cockpit, sideways
- New sky fabric covering in the main saloon, leather seat cover
- Engine room insulation
- All the fresh water, gray, black and sea water pumps have been serviced
- Watermaker serviced
- Service and check of all on-board systems
- Replacement of the engine room hydraulic pipes
- Replacement of engine mufflers
- Generators serviced
- Arneson serviced
- Hull sandblasted + antifouling
- Restoration of the quartz kitchen top
- Detailed list of works available
- VAT paid
- Trade-ins are considered
- Rif. 5006M
- Imbarcazione sottoposta ad un refitting integrale, attualmente in corso, per un costo di circa 400.000 euro.
- Smontaggio di tutta la ferramenta di bordo per eseguire lavori di verniciatura con sucessivo intervento di sostituzione e rifacimento di tutte le siliconature esterne
- Riverniciatura totale dello scafo in colore silver
- Riverniciatura quasi integrale della sovrastuttura, del pozzetto e di tutte le parti metaliizzate
- Rifacimento teak della plancetta di poppa, scalini, pozzetto, passavanti
- Nuovo rivestimento tessuto sky di tutto il salone principale, rivestimento sedute guida in pelle.
- Nuova coibentazione di sala macchine
- Revisionate tutte le pompe acque chiare, grigie, nere, acqua di mare
- Revisione del dissalatore
- Controllo e revisione di tutti gli impianti di bordo
- Sostituzione delle tubazioni idrauliche in sala macchine
- Sostituite le marmitte di scarico dei motori
- Tagliando straordinario generatori
- Revisione Arneson
- Carena portata a zero
- Rifacimento del piano cucina in quarzo
- Elenco dettagliato dei lavori disponibile
- Iva pagata
- Possibilità di permute
- Rif. 5006M
For more information write to email@example.com or for more yachts on sale visit our web site www.cmmyachtservice.com
Advertising of this vessel is not permitted in any printed material, on internet or in any other media without prior written consent from this office. Vessel particulars are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed.
CMM Yacht Service was founded in 2004. It's an Italian artisan Company with 360 ° expertise in yacht service and refitting. With headquarters in Italy and offices in the French Riviera, CMM has unlimited organizational and logistical capacity for intervention.
• 360° assistance
• World wide service and refitting
• Company staff to guarantee the best quality in the final result
CMM Yacht Service is Ferretti Group's Master Service Point: an acknowledgment reserved only to Companies that represent excellence in customer care for all the Ferretti Group brands such as Custom Line, Ferretti Yacht, Mochi Craft, Itama, Pershing, Riva.
Stabilizing specialist: CMM Yacht Service is authorized dealer, installer and service point for the two leading Companies in the field: Seakeeper and Humphree.
Visit our web site www.cmmyachtservice.com
A perfect, harmonious balance of stylistic elegance, superb performance and innovative engineering; the Pershing 76' is the father of the "next generation". It boasts a modern design and an original arrangment of spaces: the new layout features a bedroom area completely separated from the lunch area with private access from the spacious, functional upper saloon. In the Pershing 76', every interor has been conceived to provide truly exclusive comfort.
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione.
All yachts offered are subject to still being available. Yacht particulars are believed to be correct but their contents are not guaranteed, neither may they be used for any contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only. Subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal from market without notice.
All speeds, measurements, capacities, consumptions, etc. may be approximate or estimated. Specifications provided for information only. Data was obtained from sources believed to be reliable and is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes the responsibility to ascertain the correctness of all data contained herein and otherwise provided and must instruct his agent and surveyors to confirm all details for accuracy prior to purchase. Subject to prior sale, price and inventory change, or withdrawal from market without notice.
Ribs, dinghies, water toys and out-board engines are not included in the sale unless otherwise stated. All negotiations and agreements are subject to exchange of final written contracts.