Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Tipo di carena: V profondo
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 12.80 m
Larghezza: 3.96 m
Lunghezza del ponte: 12.60 m
Pescaggio massimo: 0.96 m
: 11502 kgs
Potenza totale: 740 HP
Marca motore: Volvo Penta
Modello motore: TAMD63L
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
Potenza Motore: 370 HP
Marca motore: Volvo Penta
Modello motore: TAMD63L
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
Potenza Motore: 370 HP
Numero letti singoli: 4
Numero di toilet: 2
Portata totale: 10
REF1476: This Princess 40 Flybridge, of 2003, is maintained in very good condition by her owner. Design category B, she is powered by Volvo Penta 2 X 370HP with only 380 operating hours, that cruise her around 24 knots and top at 28. She is fitted with Raymarine Radar (removed, can be re-installed - in perfect condition), Raymarine Hybrid touch GPS/Plotter, Raymarine autopilot, echosounder, new upholstery in the interior and exterior, teak in excellent condition in cockpit, bathing platform and (flybridge of 2019), Mase generator 5.5 KW with very low hours , a/c 18.000BTU, three new fridges, holding tank, new mattresses in all berths, LED lights throughout, new bimini, new batteries and many other. A very popular model and a great family motor cruiser, she offers comfort, safety and reliability to her guests. You are welcome to contact Alvea Yachts for additional information about this Princess 40 for sale.
You are welcome to contact Alvea Yachts Sales:
Lefteris Vossos - mobile: +30 6972 505000
Fixed: +30 210 6710 110
Model: 40 Flybridge
Country of Built: UK
Flag of Registry: Greek
VAT: Not Paid
Fuel Tanks (lts): 1210
Fresh Water Tanks (lts): 480
Deck: Teak laid cockpit, platform & flybridge (of 2019)
Interior Wood: Cherrywood
Vessel's colour: White
Guest Cabins: 2
Guest Berths: 4
Brand: Volvo Penta
Power: 2 X 370HP
Type of Drive: Shafts
Type of Fuel: Diesel
Bow thruster: Side-Power
Navigation & electronics
Radar: Raymarine (operates perfectly, has been removed, can be re-installed)
GPS/Plotter: Raymarine Hybrid touch (new)
Autopilot: Raymarine Autohelm series
Echosounder: Raymarine Tridata
VHF with DSC/GMDSS: Raymarine
Cruising (Knots): 24
Maximum (Knots): 28
Dinghy: Inflatable 2.50m
A/C details: 18.000BTU
Manufacturer Provided Description
If you believe a craft this size can be only a week-end boat, the Princess 40 could change your mind. Her seakeeping is impeccable, while cruising efficiency is enhanced by a full-length transom platform. The flybridge has a large seating area and double sunbed, and the cockpit and open-plan saloon, can be transformed into one area. The Princess 40 is an extremely competent motor yacht for swift, long-range cruising.
* Self-draining * Teak laid decking * Upholstered seat with fender and life raft stowage space below * Gas strut assisted hatch to lazarette stowage area * Lockable access hatch to engine room * Teak laid steps to side decks and flybridge * Overboard vented, self-draining locker for 2 Camping or Calor gas bottles * 220/240v shore support inlet and cable stowage locker * Cockpit lighting * Transom door leading to integral bathing platform * Stainless-steel handrails * Reserve manual bilge pump * Remote fuel cocks located in locker * Cockpit cover * Full-length transom bathing platform with foldaway swimming ladder, hot and cold shower, teak decking, storage compartment and dinghy storage removable chock system. FLYBRIDGE * Helm position with repeat engine controls and instrumentation * Repeat log/echo sounder controls * Hydraulic steering * Rudder position indicator * Trim tab controls * Anchor winch remote control * High-speed compass * Searchlight remote control * Horn * Remote location for VHF handset * Intercom to lower helm * Compass and instrument light controls * Visual and audible engine warning system * Bilge pump audible alarm * 2-seater helm seat * U-shaped upholstered sofa with drinks table * Double sunbed * Loudspeakers linked to saloon hi-fi * Integral stairway from aft cockpit with access hatch * Wind deflector screens * Stainless-steel handrails * GRP radar arch * Console and seat covers * Matched whip aerials for VHF R/T and radio.
* U-shaped sofa with dining table to starboard (converts to double berth) * Moveable 2-seater sofa opposite * Stereo CD/radio with saloon and exterior speakers * Sideboard with space for refrigerator, glass, bottle and general stowage * Tinted opening side windows * All windows in toughened safety glass with stainless-steel frames * Triple stainless-steel framed sliding doors to cockpit, for maximum opening * Curtains, venetian blinds or sunscreens to all windows and doors * Overhead downlighters * Clock and barometer. OWNER’S SUITE * Large double bed with quilted bedspread * Dressing table with mirror * Large wardrobe * Cupboard with shelves * Forward mirror * Individual berth lights * Deck hatch with flyscreen and blind * Opening portholes * Drawers and storage lockers. GUEST SUITE * 2 full-size single berths with quilted bedspreads * Wardrobe with shelf space * Eye-level and bedhead storage lockers * Downlighters and individual berth lights * 2 opening portholes. MAIN HELM POSITION * Double helm seat with fore and aft adjustment for helmsman * Stainless-steel framed toughened glass windscreen (clear for good night vision) * Twin 2-speed windscreen wipers with fully recessed motors and blade-mounted freshwater screen wash system * Burr-elm instrument console panels * Single-lever engine controls * Full engine instrumentation * Fuel gauges * Rudder position indicator * Hydraulic steering * Log * Echo sounder * VHF radio/ telephone * Intercom to flybridge * Anchor winch remote control * Trim tab controls * Searchlight remote control * Bilge pump controls with visual ‘pump running’ warnings * Visual and audible engine warning system * Chart table with light and chart stowage * 12v and 220/240v electrical control panels * High-speed magnetic compass * Horn, riding light, helm and navigation light control switches * Sliding tinted side window adjacent to helmsman * PVC sunscreens * Stowage under helm seat.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS 12 Volt: 2 x heavy-duty batteries for engine starting * 2 x heavy-duty auxiliary batteries * Engine alternators charge via blocking diodes to isolate engine start batteries from auxiliaries * 45-amp 12v float battery charger connected to both battery banks * Remote battery master switches with control switch at main switch panel * Circuit breakers on all circuits. 220/240 Volt: Shore support inlet in cockpit locker with storage for cable * Polarity check system * Earth leakage safety trip * Circuit breakers on all circuits * Power points in owner’s stateroom, guest suite, galley and saloon * Shaver points in both bathrooms.
* Avonite worktop * Recessed 3-zone gas hob with flame-failure protection and cover * Combination microwave/ conventional oven with grill * Twin-bowl stainless-steel sink with mixer tap * Chopping board * 12v/240v fridge/freezer * Waste disposal bin * Overhead lighting * Dedicated crockery and cutlery stowage * General storage cupboards * Water gauge * Opening porthole.
FIRE EXTINGUISHERS * Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room * Hand-operated fire extinguishers (3) in owner’s suite, guest suite and galley. BILGE PUMPS * Automatic electric bilge pumps (with manual override) in engine room, forward accommodation and aft lazarette (3 in all) * High-capacity manual bilge pump with valve system and suction points in same areas.
POWER AND DRIVE SYSTEMS * Engine room soundproofed * High-volume air intakes * Engine room extractor fan with electronic time delay * Engine exhaust silencers and water-cooled exhausts * Engine beds integrally moulded with hull for strength and vibration absorption * Engines flexibly mounted * Engine room forward and aft bulkheads integrally bonded * Automatic fire extinguisher * Automatic and manual bilge pumps * Engine room lighting * Engine room access hatch and ladder from cockpit * Propeller shafts in Temet * 4-bladed aquafoil propellers in nickel aluminium bronze * High-speed, balanced rudders * Cathodic protection for sterngear * Sterngear, engines, fuel tanks, fillers etc all electrically bonded * Hydraulic steering system. FUEL SYSTEM * Twin fuel tanks (in N4 marine grade alloy) with interconnection system giving 250 gallons (1136 litres) capacity * Fuel fillers on port and starboard side decks * High-capacity fuel filters/water traps * Remote fuel cocks in cockpit locker * Fuel gauges at main helm. WATER SYSTEM * Water tank of 93 gallons (423 litres) plus 7 gallons (32 litres) hot water calorifier (total 100 gallons/455 litres) * Water heated by engine and 240v immersion heater * Automatic water pump with filter * Main circuit breaker at switch panel * Water level gauge * Deck filler.
* Modified deep ‘V’ with moulded spray rails and incorporating propeller tunnels for improved propulsion efficiency and reduced draft * Hand-laid glass-fibre construction with isophthalic gelcoat backed by initial lay-up of powder-bound matt and isophthalic resin * Integrally bonded girder stiffening system * Standard finish white high-gloss gelcoat * GRP/balsa core/PVC foam sandwich construction for deck and superstructure, for strength and high-thermal insulation * Moulded non-slip surfaces on side decks, flybridge and cockpit decks * Integrally moulded flybridge stairway * Hull antifouled.
* Reversible electric anchor winch (1000W) with foredeck, main helm and flybridge controls * Self-stowing 16kg Delta anchor with 30 metres of chain * Stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve * Deck hatch access to chain locker * Stainless-steel bow, stern and spring cleats * Bow and stern fairleads * Stern rope storage lockers * Stainless-steel pulpit and guard rails * Stainless-steel coachroof and flybridge handrails * Foredeck hatch * Stainless-steel rubbing band with rubber insert * Full set of IMCO navigation lights * Riding light * Searchlight with dual-station remote controls * Twin electric horns * Intercom/loud hailer * Fuel and water fillers.
* Furniture finished in natural cherry wood with clear lacquer finish, (classic cherry finish optionally available) * Console area finished with burr-elm panels * Galley worktop in Avonite (or similar) * Timber galley floor * Choice of upholstery fabrics, carpets and curtains from co-ordinated range. STORAGE * All suites and cabins have generous storage comprising lockers, drawers and shelves as appropriate.
Remote control electric anchor winch (dual-station control). Electro-hydraulic trim tabs (dual-station control). Dual-station log and echo sounder with alarm. Flybridge sunbed. VHF R/T with dual-station facilities. Remote control searchlight. Saloon/flybridge stereo CD/radio. Triple-opening stainless-steel saloon doors. Stainless-steel framed saloon windows and curved windscreen all in toughened glass. Teak-decked cockpit and flybridge stairway. Cockpit cover. Transom door. Hot and cold transom shower. 240v shore power with 40-amp float battery charger. Full-length transom platform with dinghy storage facility. Microwave/conventional oven/grill.
Engine Options - Diesel
2 x Volvo Penta TAMD63L (2 x 318hp) Speed range: 27-29 knots 2 x Volvo Penta TAMD63P (2 x 370hp) Speed range: 29-31 knots
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Questo prezzo si basa sul tasso di conversione attuale della valuta.