Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Designer: German Frers
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 61 ft 11 in
Larghezza: 16 ft 10 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 50 ft 2 in
Pescaggio minimo: 8 ft 2 in
Dislocamento: 33000 kgs
Zavorra: 11000 kgs
Potenza totale: 250 HP
Marca motore: Volvo Penta
Modello motore: TAMD 63
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
Potenza Motore: 250 HP
Numero letti singoli: 10
Numero cabine: 4
Numero di toilet: 3
"As the top of the line of high quality offshore cruising boats produced by this world renowned builder, the Hallberg-Rassy 62 represents years of experience and a synergy of efforts on the part of Hallberg-Rassy and our design office to produce the best possible yacht of its kind.
The high performance, well balanced, strong hull of moderate draft is matched by an efficient and easy to handle sail plan.
The areas reserved for leisure on deck are very generous and the interior has plenty of natural light and ventilation.
A new owner will immediately be able to appreciate Hallberg-Rassy’s know how building and fitting out their yachts, as much as their design and performance in all conditions."
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hand lay-up method with woven rovings, isophtalic polyester and isophtalic gelcoat, colour number white 1000.
- The hull is insulated from 20 cm under the water line up with Divinycell PVC foam core.
- There is a decorative blue stripe in gelcoat.
- A rubbing strake with stainless strip situated below the blue stripe.
- The underwater hull is painted with two coats of epoxy primer and two coats of antifouling.
- Blue double water line.
- Built-in longitudinal and athwartships stiffener.
- Well maintained teak deck.
- Hallberg Rassy hard top at forward of cockpit.
- The underwater profile of CONTRARIAN will be stripped and re-primed and antifouled by the owner prior to any sale.
Keel & Rudder:
- Lead keel bolted on with 14 M36 stainless steel keel bolts.
- Keel bolts are accessible without moving the tanks.
- Also the deep bilge is easily accessible.
- The Rudder in GRP, rudder shaft 100 mm stainless steel.
- Heavy cast bronze rudder fittings.
- High class roller bearings.
- Keel bolts tightened and secured.
- Rudder bearing and packing on main shaft.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Volvo Penta TAMD 63 250hp High Performance diesel engine.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine Hours: 4500 at rev counter replacement in 2017, + 1512 to October 2019.
- Yacht now decommissioned for the winter 2019.
- The engine has been serviced in accordance with the manufacturers’ recommendations.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Gori folding propeller (2018).
- 24v 20hp bow thruster.
- New and spare prop shaft seam and bearings.
- Rope cutter on prop shaft.
- Dual (redundant) Raymarine autopilots.
- Vacuum gauges on each water separator.
- Full hydraulics revised and replaced – all new tubes and fittings.
- Filters and oil changed.
- All electronics management by Mastervolt.
- Vessel able to accept 110/220.
- 1 x 140amp/hr 12v engine start.
- 420amp/hr gel service bank, 24v.
- 1 x 140amp/hr generator start.
- Mastervolt battery chargers (2018) 24/30-3.
- Mastervolt Battery charger (2018) 24/60-3.
- Mastervolt battery charger (2018) 12/35-3.
- 2x 110amp alternator on main engine, one 12v and one 24v (new 2018).
- Westerbeke 12KW/220v 15kW/110v generator.
- Acoustic hood.
- Generator Hours: 3065 as of 10/19.
- 220v shore power connection converted to 110v via a transformer and 110v ring main through the yacht.
- 110v shorepower input.
- Secondary 220v input in transom for AC and watermaker.
- Designed to run on 240v or 110v (Europe or US).
- Mastervolt Sine 24/5000 220V inverter (2017) under master bed. For washing machine and 220v AC.
- Mastervolt 110v inverter, Sine 24/5000 110v for general, 110v in cabins and galley.
- Deck wash with fresh/salt/bilge function.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Hot and cold pressurised water system.
- Calorifier with 110v immersion for the production of hot water either from shorepower or via the generator or inverter.
- Fischer Panda watermaker, new 2017.
- Fully pickled and shut down.
- Total capacity of 1,650 litres (363 gallons).
- 75 litre petrol for dinghy.
- Mechanical purifier to clean fuel.
- Total capacity of 1,600 litres (352 gallons).
- Double fresh water hydrofoil and double micron filters.
Grey/Blackwater Holding Tanks:
- Blackwater holding tanks to all 3 heads, each with deck pump evacuation.
- Fully integrated Raymarine Nav system.
At Chart Table:
- Raymarine VHF.
- Icom SSB with MSC.
- Raymarine i70 programmable instrument display.
- Raymarine autopilot control.
- Furuno Navtex NX300.
- Raymarine Hybrid gS Series touch screen plotter/radar.
- Motorola phone (satellite).
- 2x Raymarine hybrid touch screen plotter/radar. Both g120s, new in 2015/ 2016.
- 2x Raymarine i70 programmable instrument displays.
- Raymarine wind angle and windspeed true and apparent.
- Raymarine close haul wind angle and windspeed true and apparent.
- Raymarine i70 programmable instrument displays.
- Raymarine autopilot control.
- Raymarine Hybrid touchscreen remote control.
- Icemaker (2016).
- Washing machine (2017).
- Top load double refrigerator.
- Separate top load freezer.
- Side load refrigeration (day refrigerator).
- Twin sink.
- Force 10 electric 3 burner hob with oven (2018).
- 3 x Heads compartments.
- 3 x WCs – Jabsco electric.
- 2 x separated shower stalls in owners’ stateroom, and a forward stall shared by the further 2 heads compartments.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Full heating pipes insulated and replaced with fixed type.
- Double Webasto installation.
- AC compressors for the air conditioning replaced 2018. There is Climma reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the interior.
- Fusion VD750 audio system (2017) with controls in the cockpit, main saloon and in the Owners’ stateroom.
- Samsung Flat screen TV in main saloon with Pyle disk player.
- Cello flat screen TV in the owners’ stateroom.
- All interior lights (149 x), (mostly halogen, some LED) lights with some double function (red/white light).
Summary of Accommodation:
- 10 berths in 4 separate cabins.
- All floorboards sealed with cushioning tape.
- Mahogany interior woodwork with teak and holly soleboards.
- Fawn alcantara upholstery with blue piping.
- Covers for soleboards throughout the yacht.
- Bedding renewed in 2017.
Description of layout from forwards:
There is a spacious double cabin for crew with lots of storage and with a large hatch for access onto the deck. There is a door from this cabin to a heads compartment with a separated shower stall. This is shared by two large forward cabins. The port forward guest cabin has a double berth with lots of storage and its own heads leading into the shared shower stall. The port guest cabin is an ample upper and lower berth cabin.
Both guest cabins have doors into the main saloon. This has a large U-shaped dining area with an additional return sofa amidships providing comfortable seating for at least eight people. There is a flat screen TV on the port bulkhead and to starboard are two easy chairs. Aft of these is a well-equipped galley with electric cooker, twin sink, fridge and freezer space. There is plenty of stowage and workspace and easy access to the cockpit. To port aft is a large chart table and a passageway to the owners’ stateroom. This has the access door to the engine room. This has generous access to engine and generator as well as the chargers, power pack and condensers.
The owners’ stateroom has 1 double berth and 1 ¾ berth, with a sofa between then and masses of storage. It is very light and airy. There is an en suite heads compartment with separated shower stall.
- Cutter headed furling rig which is keel stepped.
- Selden Mainsail mast furling system
- Running backstays with self-locking blocks for easy handling.
- The running rigging and sheets were all replaced 2018.
- Selden anodised mast and boom.
- Anti-lightning system installed.
- 2 x carbon spinnaker booms with Selden fittings stowed o the mast.
- Navtec hydraulics for the backstay and vang.
- Selden electro-hydraulic furling to genoa and staysail.
- Push button sail furling and outhaul control at helm
- 2 x Lewmar 77ST electro-hydraulic primaries.
- 2 x Lewmar 58ST electro-hydraulic secondaries.
- 1 x Lewmar 50ST electro-hydraulic mainsheet.
- 2 x Lewmar 48ST manual halyards.
- Elvstrom Dacron mainsail (2017).
- Elvstrom Second mainsail.
- Elvstrom Genoa (2015).
- Elvstrom staysail (2015).
- Fully organised mooring lines rack.
- Stern seating.
- Custom made teak cockpit table.
- Painted radar pole for Open Array HD radar.
- Passerelle (2019).
- Bow hatch (2019).
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Delta anchor.
- Stainless steel chain.
- Full anchor locker – with rubber grating and silicone tube in anchor chain pipe.
- Electro hydraulic Lofrans anchor windlass with foot switches (new 2018).
- Anchor swivel chain with rollers and double rollers.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Bimini (2018).
- Cockpit cushions (2018).
- Hallberg Rassy GRP hardtop with teak laid above.
Tender & Outboard:
- 3.6M BRIG RIB with 30HP Suzuki (2017) from Marine Matters.
- Simpson electric davits (2018).
- Outboard pad at transom in teak.
- 8 person liferaft, and moved to rear pulpit by Berthon (2017).
- 2 x life rings with lights.
- Fire management system from Berthon (2017).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Questo prezzo si basa sul tasso di conversione attuale della valuta.