Island Time has been meticulously maintained and continuously updated over the years. A perfect blend of Fishing & Cruising, this boat will get you wherever you need to go. She boasts many new upgrades, some of which include; Interior Upholstery, Canvas, Electronics and a Brand New Tohatsu 250 HP Outboard with 125 hours on it.
Ian J Woodcock
Lots of recent Upgrades & Features on this boat
- Garmin GPS & Radar
- All cabin & courtesy lighting converted to LED
- 8 12 Volt outlets
- 2000 Watt inverter
- 150 Watt solar panel mounted on roof
- Fully Upgraded surround sound with amplifier, touch screen display, speakers facing aft for the beach & swimming
- Lumishore LED lighting with Lumilink & synchronized with the surround sound
- Exterior Canvas service, interior upholstery re-covered
- New Freshwater Pump for head, sink & shower
- New Cockpit shower hose & fixture
- New ports
- Tohatsu 250 HP 4 Stroke
- New Simrad VHF & Loud Hailer
- Rebuilt Head
- GoLight spotlight with control from helm
- Bottom Blasted & Painted
Brand New in July of 2019. Tohatsu 250 Horsepower 4 stroke with 125 Hours. 4 Years left on warranty, professionally installed.
Wellcraft 252 Coastal Specifications
Length 24'4" Beam 8'9" Draft (drive down 2'5.5" Weight (approx.) 4,370 pounds Fuel capacity 140 gallons Maximum power 300 hp
When first stepping aboard from the swim platform, you will go through the gate and into the cockpit that has seating for 4-6 people comfortably. As you enter the helm area, you'll find a large lounge seat to port and impressive steering area to starboard with all of the controls easily within reach while behind the wheel. If the weather turns on you, there is a newer full enclosure canvas that zips you in keeping you nice and dry. Great for the Spring & Fall, or even just on those nasty Buzzards Bay days. Down below there is a small wet bar with storage to port, large V-berth ahead, and fully plumbed head with holding tank to starboard. Lots of USBs throughout for phone charging convenience. Underneath the steps you'll find a neat electronic area with new batteries and easy access to whatever you need.
Above Deck: When going to the bow, either side leaves plenty of space for anyone to travel to the front of the boat. There are also sturdy handrails ontop of the hardtop.