Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Bandiera della barca: United States
Tipo di carena: Dislocante
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 49 ft 0 in
Larghezza: 16 ft 4 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 40 ft 11 in
Pescaggio massimo: 4 ft 6 in
Dislocamento: 43140 lbs
Zavorra: 2500 lbs
Altezza al ponte superiore: 23 ft 3 in
Potenza totale: 154 HP
Marca motore: John Deere
Modello motore: 6068TFM
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
N. ore del motore: 1714
Tipo propulsione: Linea d'asse
Potenza Motore: 154 HP
Velocità di crociera: 7 Nodi
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: (300 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: (850 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: (52 Galloni)
The aft cockpit is fully enclosed with isinglass/screen options (2016) (extra panels stored under the Master Stateroom mattress). Companionways lead to the bow to both port and starboard. There is a large lazarette below the cockpit deck with access to steering and the autopilot.
The saloon is entered through a single weather tight door with window from the fully covered aft deck. To starboard is a large L-shaped settee and a custom cherry foldout table with a special floor mounted lift. Forward is the entertainment center with a 28" Visio flat screen TV, Roku Streaming Stick, and DVD player. To port is a bench style settee with underneath storage, bookcase and additional pantry storage. There are large opening windows port and starboard and a opening window in aft bulkhead, all with screens, custom made wooden venetian shades and cherry valences. Cushions were re-upholstered in a Sunbrella fabric in 2018. Main battery turn-off switches and fire suppression controls are in the aft port salon locker.
The open-faced U-shaped galley is located forward of the saloon on the starboard side. It has generous drawer and locker storage and recessed under cabinet lighting. There is a screened opening port above the stove providing excellent ventilation while cooking.
Major components include:
- Force 10, 3 burner propane stove and oven (oven heating element replaced in 2017).
- Dometic "Tundra" refrigerator/freezer with teak door insert
- Stainless steel microwave oven
- Large single-bowl stainless steel sink
- Corian counter tops
Located forward, the master state room is warm and inviting, and at the same time bright and airy. There is a centerline, queen-sized island berth, four screened opening ports, an overhead screened hatch, lighted/mirrored dresser, abundant drawer storage and two hanging lockers with ports. Additionally, there is a large storage compartment under the berth. The forward bulkhead separating the berth from the chain locker is solid Kevlar collision shields. Bow thruster batteries are located under the island berth.
Guest Stateroom / Office
Located off the midship passageway to starboard. There is a convertible settee as well as an athwartship Pullman berth, desk, hanging locker, bookshelves, drawer and locker storage, and two screened opening ports. On the aft bulkhead is a dogged door with safety viewing port for easy access to the main engine room. This is in addition to the usual hatch/laddered access in the saloon sole.
The head is portside, opposite the guest stateroom/office. There is a large molded shower stall with seat, temperature-balancing shower valve, screened opening port, and bi-fold door. The head is equipped with a Sealand VacuFlush freshwater head, mirrored medicine cabinet, linen locker and Corian-topped vanity.
The pilothouse is up and separate from the living areas and serves as the center of operations while underway. There are dogged aluminum weather-tight Dutch doors port and starboard, a convertible (to double-sized) settee with table on a lift mount, 2 Lewmar overhead screened hatches and a Stidd "Admiral" Ultraleather helm chair. Wheel is destroyer type. Storage is extensive, including easy access to electronic components forward of the instrument panel.
As noted, the engine room offers excellent access through both the saloon and the guest stateroom. Floor-to-ceiling height is ample, allowing working on the engine while sitting or kneeling. The engine room is clean, well-lit and laid out to facilitate access and service, with room for spare part storage.
The flybridge provides full control of the boat, 2 settees and a captain's chair. An AB Ventus 10VL RIB with a Torqeedo Travel 1003 S/L electric motor is stowed on the flybridge, with access by a Nautical Structures Davit System. A stand-up paddle-board is stowed in Magma carriers.
The foredeck includes a large settee with two storage lockers, a Maxwell windlass, a 66 lb. Bruce anchor with 300' 3/8" HT chain, and a Super Max anchor with 350' ¾" line, and a Mantus snubber system. High pressure saltwater and freshwater washdown outlets are also located on the foredeck
WaterDog’s electronics were completely upgraded in 2019 with state-of-the-art Garmin instrumentation and an upgraded ship’s network designed for today’s communications and redundancy.
• A NMEA 2000 backbone was installed throughout the boat, linking all communications and instrumentation, as well as extra drops providing for future expansion.
• A Peplink/Pepwave Balance 30, multisource router modem provides access to the internet. It provides direct access to broadband wifi, connection to marina WiFi sources through a MikroTik Groove WiFi booster (antenna on the flybridge), or connection to a 4G LTE cellular signal through an embedded modem. The latter is aided by a weBooost Drive FG-X RV Cell Phone Signal Booster and Wilson Electronics 4G Wide Band Omni-Directional Marine Antenna (on the Pilot House roof).
WaterDog has full a suite of Garmin electronics, including:
• Garmin GPSMAP 8616xsv ChartPlotter/Sonar Combo with 16 inch touch screen. Incorporates BlueChart g3 coastal cartography and LakeVu g3 inland mapping featuring Navionics data. Charts update easily via Wi-Fi
• Garmin GMR Fantom 54 Open Array Radar with MotionScope
• Garmin GHP Reactor Autopilot (2 GHC 20 controllers, one in the Pilot House and one on the Fly Bridge)
• Garmin VHF 21 Marine Radio (2 Radios, one in the Pilot House in one on the Flybridge, connected with a GHS 11 Wired VHF Handset, providing intercom connectivity between the Pilot House an Fly Bridge)
• Garmin AIS 800 Blackbox Transceiver
• Garmin GMI 20 Marine Instrument Display (2 displays, one in the Pilot House and one on the Fly Bridge)
• Apple iPad w/Active Captain mirrors the boat’s electronics and enables simple updates to electronics software and charts. The iPad rests in a RAM iPad mount in the Pilot House, with a second mount on the Fly Bridge.
• Airmar WS-120 WX weather station provides weather data through the Garmin ChartPlotter or the iPad.
• Wired, aft-facing video camera viewable through the ChartPlotter or iPad
• A Dell laptop computer, with Coastal Navigator and a back-up remote GPS antenna, providing redundant navigation
• Sonos sound system with two Sonos Play 5 speakers in the Salon and Pilot House
• iKommunicate to Signal K Gateway which can be enabled to provide full access to boats operating sensors and instrumentation
- All interior and exterior lighting upgraded to LED
- Northern Lights 10 KW generator in sound shield (1667 hours)
- Heart Freedom 3000 watt inverter/charger with remote monitor
- Victron Energy BMV Remote Monitor
- Lifeline AGM Batteries
- 2 8DL BowThruster
- 4 8DL House
- 1 8DL Engine Start
- 1 4DL Generator Start
- 50 Amp shore service fore and aft
- John Deere 6068 TFM 154 HP Diesel Engine (1714 hours)
- Dual Racor fuel filters
- Fuel transfer pump
- Reverso oil change system
- 160Amp Balmar alternator
- Fireboy fire suppression system
- Cruiseair 3 zone, reverse cycle HVAC
Hynautic hydraulic steeringABT TRAC 12in 24V DC 12 HP Bowthruster, with controls in the Pilot House and on the Fly Bridge
ABT TRAC Digital Hydraulic Stabilizers, with controls in the Pilot House and on the Fly Bridge
- ASKO washer and dryer
- Magma propane grill
- Canvas (full aft enclosure, flybridge bimini and panel cover)
- Swim platform with swim ladder
- Hot & cold freshwater hand shower in aft cockpit
- Teak/aluminum chairs and table in aft cockpit
- Echomax radar reflector
- Large Yeti cooler in aft cockpit
1000 hour Engine, Transmission and Generator Service
Heat exchangers, transmission cooler, and hydraulic oil cooler ultrasonically cleaned
Replaced fuel injectors
Replaced generator coolant circulating pump
Replaced rudder seal
Complete replacement of sanitation hoses
Replaced seals, bearing and cylinders on ABT Trac stabilizers
Replaced seals on bowthruster
Replaced 4D generator start battery
Replaced bowthruster battery charger with new Victron Energy Centaur plus Victron Smart Battery Sense Bluetooth monitor
Replaced 2 8D bowthruster batteries
Full replacement of electronics system
Replaced freshwater pump
New flybridge canvas
Artwork in saloon and master stateroom
Trout lamp in saloon
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Questo prezzo si basa sul tasso di conversione attuale della valuta.