Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Bandiera della barca: United States
Tipo di carena: Semi-dislocante
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 42 ft 0 in
Larghezza: 13 ft 10 in
Pescaggio minimo: 4 ft 4 in
Pescaggio massimo: 4 ft 4 in
Dislocamento: 29000 lbs
Altezza al ponte superiore: 13 ft 10 in
Potenza totale: 450 HP
Marca motore: Cummins
Modello motore: 6CTA8.3-M3
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
N. ore del motore: 2878
Tipo propulsione: Linea d'asse
Potenza Motore: 450 HP
Velocità di crociera: 7 Nodi
Velocità massima: 12 Nodi
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: (200 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: (600 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: (45 Galloni)
Numero letti singoli: 2
Numero cabine: 2
Numero di toilet: 2
Portata totale: 4
42' Nordic Tug Vessel Walkthrough
From the fiberglass swimplatform, you step into the covered aftdeck via the transom gate and step up molded-in steps to either side deck, step up a stainless steel ladder to the upper deck or step through a Diamond-Seaglaze aluminum/glass door into the salon. Once inside the salon, you will find an L-shaped settee with hi/lo folding teak table starboard aft, icemaker and storage cabinet starboard forward, entertainment and storage cabinetry to port and galley port forward. Walk forward and you can step up into the raised pilothouse where there is a full helm, benchseat and table aft and side deck access doors on each side. The staterooms are below, with the guest stateroom to port, a desk to starboard, guest head with enclosed shower port forward and master stateroom with ensuite head and enclosed shower forward.
The headroom in the salon is 6'4", 6'2" in the guest stateroom, 6'4" in the guest shower, 7'4" in the master stateroom, 6'3" in the master shower, 6'4" in the pilothouse and 6'5" in the aftdeck. Both the master stateroom and guest stateroom berths are 6'4" long.
42' Nordic Tug Accommodations
Tasteful Traveler offers a master stateroom forward with a queen size berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower; and a guest stateroom to port with a sofa that converts to a double size berth. The guest head with enclosed shower is to starboard.
42' Nordic Tug Salon
The salon offers L-shaped seating with hi/lo folding teak table to starboard, U-Line icemaker and storage cabinet starboard forward, entertainment center and storage cabinets to port, aluminum & glass door and Phantom roll-away screen door (2017) to the aftdeck, opening side and aft windows with screens and blinds and carpet.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
42' Nordic Tug Galley
The galley is located port forward in the salon.
- Force 10 3-burner gas cooktop and oven
- Nova Kool refrigerator and freezer
- Magic Chef microwave oven
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Corian countertop
- Teak & holly sole
- Storage drawers and cabinets
- U-Line icemaker in the salon - Dishes, pots, pans, flatware, utensils, glassware
42' Nordic Tug Dining
Dining space is available at the salon table and the pilothouse table.
42' Nordic Tug Master Stateroom
The master stateroom is forward and offers an island queen size berth, nightstands, reading
lights, 3 portlights, overhead hatch with Oceanair screen/shade, storage drawers and cabinets, hanging lockers, shelf, carpet, full length mirror and ensuite head with enclosed shower.
To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
42' Nordic Tug Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom is to port and offers a sofa that converts to a double berth, reading lights, 2 portlights, shelves, hanging locker, storage drawers and carpet.
The guest head with enclosed shower is to starboard.
To view a 360 degree photo of the guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
42' Nordic Tug Laundry
- Splendide 7100XC washer/dryer (2017)
42' Nordic Tug Raised Pilothouse
The raised pilothouse offers a full helm forward, Stidd helmseat, benchseat with table aft and storage underneath, benchseat starboard forward,chart counter and drawer port forward, side deck access doors and Phantom roll-away screen doors on each side, opening aft windows with screens and carpet.
To view a 360 degree photo of the pilothouse, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
42' Nordic Tug Aftdeck
The bimini on stainless steel frame (2015) covered aftdeck offers a non-skid deck, transom gate to the fiberglass swimplatform, stainless steel ladder to the upper deck, molded-in steps to each side deck, Diamond-Seaglaze aluminum/glass door to the salon, hot/cold fresh water shower, fender rack, lazarrette access, storage locker and gas locker.
To view a 360 degree photo of the aftdeck, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
42' Nordic Tug Audio/Visual Equipment
- Samsung flat screen TV in the salon
- LG Blu Ray/DVD player in the salon - Pyle PDA6BU Audio/Visual system in the salon (2016)
- Wiredhome SS4 speaker control system in the salon
- Boston interior speakers
- Shakespeare Seawatch TV antenna
42' Nordic Tug Electronics
- Raymarine Radar
- Raymarine C120 Multi-Function Display
- Raymarine wind, speed, depth panel
- Garmin GPSMap 3010C Multi-Function Display
- Simrad AP25 autopilot and AP27 remote and S35 non-follow up steering system
- Icom IC-M602 VHF
- Danforth Global Balance magnetic compass
- Sitex Class B AIS tranceiver - Inclinometer
- Weems & Plath clock and baromoter - LaCrosse weather station - Electronic and paper charts for the Great Loop
42' Nordic Tug Electrical System
- Northern Lights 9 kW generator with approximately 1,114 hours
- Magnum 2800 watt inverter with remote panel (2018)
- Blue Sea electrical panels - Blue Sea battery switches
- Truecharge 40 battery charger
- 50 amp shore cord (3)
- Shore power connections fore and aft
- Two 12vdc outlets at the helm - 30 amp to 50 amp splitter
42' Nordic Tug Engine/Mechanical Systems
- Cummins 6CTA8.3-M3 450 hp main engine with approximately 2,878 hours
- Twin-Disc MG5075 gearbox
- ZF electronic engine controls - Dripless shaft seal
- VDO gauges
- Marine Hardware sea strainers
- Racor 75500MAX fuel filters with vacuum gauge for the main engine - Racor R12S fuel filter for the generator
- ESI fuel polishing system (2015)
- Jabsco oil change system
- Capilano hydraulic steering system
- Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (3 new air handlers in 2017)
- VDO water tank level gauge
- Kuuma stainless steel 11 gallon water heater (2017)
- Jabsco Sensor-Max 17 fresh water system pump - Jabsco fresh water system accumulator tank
- Jabsco Par-Max 4 washdown pump
- Vacuflush heads (2)
- Tankwatch 4 tank level monitor system - Systems and equipment manuals
42' Nordic Tug Deck Equipment
- Lofrens Tigres TG009311 anchor windlass with foot controls and remote at the helm
- Delta 44lb anchor with 150' anchor chain and 150' nylon rode
- Fortress FX-37 anchor with 400' nylon rode
- Stainless steel anchor rollers
- Stainless steel rails
- Stainless steel Sampson Post
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Non-skid deck - Foredeck storage box (2015)
- Bomar deck hatch
- Boarding gates each side forward - Window covers
- Hot/cold fresh water shower in the aftdeck
- Raw water washdown fore and fresh water washdown aft - Aftdeck outboard bracket
- Fiberglass swimplatform
- Stainless steel swim ladder - Hull bottom soda blasted and painted in 2017
To view a 360 degree photo of the upper deck, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
42' Nordic Tug Tender
- Walker Bay 325ST 10'8" RIB tender (2015) - Honda 20 hp 4-stroke outboard (2015) - St. Croix stainless steel tender davits (2015)
42' Nordic Tug Safety and Fire Protection
- AFI horns
- Trident gas control panel in the galley
- Fire extinguishers
- Kidde smoke and carbon monoxide detectors (2015)
- Rule and Johnson bilge pumps - Rule bilge high water alarms (2015)
- Fireboy FE241 engine room fire suppression system - Fireboy engine shutdown system
- Lifering - Aftdeck security/docking camera - Loudhailer
42' Nordic Tug Exclusions
- Sellers' personal belongings
42' Nordic Tug recent upgrades and repairs
2015: Installed fuel polishing system.Replaced all batteries with AGM
Installed canvas extension to cockpit.
Replaced prop shaft and rudder post driples seals.
Installed high water bilge alarms in engine room, forward bilge and lazarette.
Installed dinghy davit system
Installed a dock box on the bow
Replaced generator exhaust elbow.
Replaced the chip/card in the Raymarine chartplotter.
Replaced all smoke/co detectors plus added a stand alone co near floor outside second
Replaced the Raymarine GPS sensor.
Replaced engine gear oil cooler.
Installed Jog Stick.
Replaced one of two thru hull speed sensors.
Had spare prop inspected and balanced.
Replaced black water float switch assembly
Installed stern thruster.
2016: New dinghy and motor
Installed sound system.
Replaced vacuum flush toilet hoses on port system
Replaced icemaker control board, control valve and control panel (3 devices).
Replaced graywater pump switch
Replaced ZF throttle/shifter
2017: Replaced all 3 ac units
Installed screen door at salon door.
Replaced water heater
Replaced combi washer/dryer
Replaced ac raw water pump
Reconfigured AC elect panel for 240v breakers.
Soda blasted and painted the boat bottom
Replaced all under water zincs
Added shower to cockpit
Installed speakers in cockpit.
Replaced main engine raw water pump Replaced aftdeck strip LED lights
2018: Replaced house batteries and charger/inverter
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Units Included
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.