"Finn" is a 42' performance daysailer designed by yacht designer Doug Zurn, built by Bruckmann Yachts - Ontario Canada and finished by Hinckley Yachts.
A split personality, the Bruckmann Daysailer 42 may readily carry upwards of eight individuals for an excursion around the bay, and yet she is equally adept as an overnighter. In either instance she will be a true performer and head turner, as exhibited by her low profile, aggressive sail plan and performance-oriented shoal draft keel.
Characterized by a clean deck layout, commodious cockpit, inviting interior, and lightweight glass construction, the Bruckmann Daysailer 42 presents her owner with an extremely versatile sailing yacht.
Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Designer: Doug Zurn
Chiglia: Chiglia standard
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 42 ft 4 in
Larghezza: 11 ft 0 in
Lunghezza al galleggiamento: 32 ft 9 in
Pescaggio massimo: 4 ft 9 in
Dislocamento: 17500 lbs
Zavorra: 8134 lbs
Altezza in cabina: 6 ft 2 in
Potenza totale: 30 HP
Marca motore: Yanmar
Anno di costruzione: 2006
Modello motore: 3YM30C
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
Elica: Elica tripale
Tipo propulsione: Sail drive
Potenza Motore: 30 HP
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: 62
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: 40
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: 26
Numero di toilet: 1
Salpa ancore elettrico
Designer and Builder
DESIGNER: Doug ZURN - MARBLEHEAD, MA USA
BUILDER: Bruckman Yachts - Toronto Canada
The Bruckmann Daysailer enters the market as a confident daysailer and capable performance yacht. A split personality, she may readily carry upwards of eight individuals for an excursion around the bay, and yet she is equally adept as an overnighter. In either instance she will be a true performer and head turner, as exhibited by her low profile, aggressive sail plan and performance-oriented shoal draft keel. Characterized by a clean deck layout, commodious cockpit, inviting interior, and lightweight glass construction, the Bruckmann Daysailer presents her owner with an extremely versatile sailing yacht, capable of tackling what task the day whips up before her.
The interior works to complement the smart design features and quality components found on deck. The galley on port provides guests with refrigeration, microwave, and stainless sink. Thick cushions provide comfort for sitting or sleeping while six opening ports and two deck hatches allow natural lighting and abundant ventilation. A centerline table is available for dining, and a V-berth may be fitted if so desired.
Starting in the cockpit you will find generous seating for entertaining up to 8 guests surrounded by a beautiful teak laid cockpit sole and side decks and high gloss finished teak cap rail covering the cockpit coaming or utilize this space to strech out and take an afternoon nap while at anchor. After your time relaxing invite your guests to gather around the fold out teak cockpit table and enjoy a nice glass of wine while taking in the sunset.
Heading down below through double teak swing out doors you will descend the companionway stairs where you will find plenty of interior headroom, to port is the galley with a large top load refrigerator and spacious Corian® covered counter tops, a SS microwave oven and storage cabinets outboard and below the SS sink and extended countertops.
Just to starboard you'll find the head with freshwater flush Vacuflush MSD and SS sink.
Moving forward into the main saloon you are surrounded by the beauty of contrasting high gloss finished Mahogany trim, a fold out Mahogany saloon table, white clad bulkheads and cabinets along with Cedar hull lining. With heavy duty high quality SS opening port windows and 2 cabin top hatches you have plenty of air circulation below to keep thing cool - but just in case the weather turns, Alexa is setup with Air conditioning to make those dockside overnights most comfortable. Seating on either side of the fold out saloon table can accommodate up to 8 guests and makes up into 2 sleeping bunks.
The forepeak has been recently converted from a dedicated sail locker to an elegant V berth and looks as if it was constructed during the original build. Custom cushions throughout the interior and varnished Teak and Holly cabin soles add to the finishing touches.
INTERIOR DIMS: Headroom: 6' 1 1/2" Main Saloon Settee Length: 84" Cockpit Seating Length: 75" V Berth Length: 78"
Infusion molded with high performance E-Glass and Core Cell foam construction, Unidirectional and Roving Fiberglass, Vinylester resins used throughout. All bulkheads are tabbed and laminated to hull, increase laminate schedule in keel sump, Core removed in way of all thru-hulls, drive leg, rudder port & centreline Bottom prepped with Epoxy barrier coat and Interlux Ultra black antifouling paint. Topsides finished in custom color Wrought Iron Grey U3-75 Awlgrip finish with Off White Awlgrip bootstripe and Gold covestripe with Bruckman logo detail incorporated at bow.
Composite construction with Core cell foam and bonded with Vinylester resins,Core removed in way of all deck fittings. Teak decking on side decks, foredeck and cockpit. Varnished teak caprail, handrails, cabin top trim and cockpit coaming. Painted surfaces Awlgrip finish in Moon Dust
- WINCHES • All winches chromed & self-tailing
- (2) Eectric primary cockpit winches, Harken #44ST two speed
- (1) Electric cabintop halyard winch, Harken #40ST two speed
- (2) Winch handles, 10” with lock-in
- (12) Volt dual direction Lewmar 1000 Pro Series windlass
TRACKS, LEADS, BLOCKS
- All deck hardware Harken
- Deck blocks at spar for halyard reefs & control lines
- 2) two-sheave organizers
- 2) inboard genoa tracks
- (2) opening low-lead sheet cars (
- 2) double sheave foot blocks
CLEATS,CHOCKS, LINE CONTROLS
- (6) 10” stainless steel flush mount mooring cleats
- (6) custom chrome bronze chocks set into caprail
- (1) Line Jammer in cockpit port winch pedestal (Main)
- (2) Line Jammers in cockpit starboard winch pedestal (Jib and Main)
- Mainsheet is continuous and adjustable from either cockpit winch
- All running rigging high tech line
Spars and Rigging
- Keel stepped GMT carbonfiber fractional double spreader rig mast painted tan
- Combo steaming/foredeck light on front side of mast
- Mast head Nav/Anchor light
- Mast head windex and wand for electronics
- Padded mast cover below deck
- Composite carbonfiber GMT boom painted tan
- Harken headsail roller furling with drum and control line below deck
- Navtec hydraulic Backstay and Vang control - panel located to port of helm
- All standing rigging Navtec® solid rod discontinuous rigging with turnbuckles & toggles at deck
- Custom stainless steel chainplates
- Self-tacking jib on athwartship curved track with ball bearing car slide
- Halyards - (1) Main, (1) Jib, (1) Spinnaker Self tacking Jib sheet, Spinnaker sheets, Tack line, Continuous Main sheet Main and Jib sheeting system lead under deck
NORTH Sails Inventory
- 2011: Mainsail (NL Spectra)
- Roller furling Jib (NL SRP75 SPECTRA)
- Genoa screacher furling (ZL-08 Arimid Scrim)
DOYLE Sails Inventory:
- Dacron 8.6 oz mainsail with 2 reefs
- Dacron 8.6 oz jib .75 oz
- Nylon light radial head cruising asymmetrical spinnaker
Electronics And Navigation
- Raymarine GPS/Chart plotter at Helm
- Raymarine ST60 wind/speed/depth located on aft end of cockpit table with repeater located below to starboard at nav station along with analog wind indicator
- Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot Raymarine
- VHF 240DSC in cockpit 6" Magnetic Compass at helm with light
- Navigation lights on masthead, stern light on aft deck Steaming, foredeck, masthead & spreader lights on mast
- Yanmar Diesel 30 hp Model - 3YM30C
- Yanmar engine control panel with keyed ignition, stop button, tach.
- Fuel gauge
- Engine room sound insulation
- Blower for engine room ventilation
- Racor fuel filter with water separator
- Lifeguard fuel air separator
- Water lift muffler
- USCG approved exhaust hoses
- Stainless steel thru-transom exhaust
- Yanmar Saildrive -
- YMR SD20 PROP: Nautilus 3 Blade VF108
- 26 us gal aluminum fuel tank with vent and SS deck fill
- Pressure water with hot and cold faucets in head and galley
- 6 us gallon water heater with 110v or engine driven heat exchanger
- Salt water in galley via foot pump
- 2 water tanks located under main saloon settee each side - 60 us gallons total
- Hot and cold cockpit shower
- Vacuflush freshwater marine Head
- Holding tank with direct overboard discharge and 12v macerator
- Rule 2000 electric bilge pump with float switch and manual override switch
- #10 Whale® “Gusher” manual bilge pump mounted in cockpit
- Sump pump in head for grey water
- Freshwater wash down with hose in bow anchor locker
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- 12v Seafrost coldplate DC refrigeration - top load
- Molded fiberglass (24 x 19 x 15 deep) box with 4" foam insulation Deep enough to stand up Wine and Champagne bottles
- Cruiseair 120v air conditioning & reverse heat pump heating
- Balanced Fiberglass foam-filled rudder with SS shaft and stiffeners
- 48" diameter SS wheel with teak wrapping & varnished finish
- SS rail at pedistal
- SS emergency tiller
- (1) engine start battery (in port Lazerette) (
- 2) 4D gel cell house batteries (Under fwd V berth P&S)
- (4) explosion-proof master battery selection switches 12v DC / 120v AC custom distribution panel with 30 amp service
- 30 amp shore power cable
- Double-pole shore power main breaker
- Voltage meter, polarity indicator 1
- 10 volt 30 amp shore power with 50’ cord
- 110 volt outlets in galley, head & dinette
- Bilge pump switch - auto /off/ manual
- Xantrex 1500 watt inverter/charger Xantrex remote charge/ invert panel at Nav
- (4) Chrome directional interior lights
- (5) Dome lights
- (2) Red Courtesy lights in main salon
- All wiring sized & colour coded to ABYC specs.
- Custom Cockpit cushions for all seating areas including cushion backs.
- Teak flag staff with ensign Burgee
- Wood boat hook with brass ends and custom chocks on cabin coach house
- Canvas covers for coach top hand rails in wheat color
- Canvas cockpit cover in wheat color
- Canvas hatch covers in wheat color Canvas furled jib cover in wheat color
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.