- Good general condition
- New internal and external furnishings, year 2015
- New paint of the black hull, year 2015
- New carpet, new leather for the wheelhouse chairs, year 2018
- Luminous interiors
- Elegant and fast boat
- Uninterrupted maintenance
- Rif. 1096M
- Buone condizioni generali
- Nuovi arredi interni ed esterni, anno 2015
- Nuova vernice dello scafo in nero, anno 2015
- Nuovo tappeto, nuova pelle per le sedie della timoneria, anno 2018
- Interni luminosi
- Barca elegante e veloce
- Manutenzione periodica e costante
- Rif. 1096M
For more information write to email@example.com or for more yachts on sale visit our web site www.cmmyachtservice.com
Advertising of this vessel is not permitted in any printed material, on internet or in any other media without prior written consent from this office. Vessel particulars are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed.
CMM Yacht Service was founded in 2004. It's an Italian artisan Company with 360 ° expertise in yacht service and refitting. With headquarters in Italy and offices in the French Riviera, CMM has unlimited organizational and logistical capacity for intervention.
• 360° assistance
• World wide service and refitting
• Company staff to guarantee the best quality in the final result
CMM Yacht Service is Ferretti Group's Master Service Point: an acknowledgment reserved only to Companies that represent excellence in customer care for all the Ferretti Group brands such as Custom Line, Ferretti Yacht, Mochi Craft, Itama, Pershing, Riva.
Stabilizing specialist: CMM Yacht Service is authorized dealer, installer and service point for the two leading Companies in the field: Seakeeper and Humphree.
Visit our web site www.cmmyachtservice.com
The 68 S is definitely a model that will trace a new path, completely separating itself from all other Opens currently on the market. The expressions of Righini will penetrate deeply into the hearts of those who privilege comfort but also love to race the waves. This Open sports an overall length of 21.6 metres and a beam of 5.5 metres. Two 1360 MAN V12 engines with V-drive transmission for a top speed of between 36 to 38 knots as well as other particulars that will get it noticed.
AZ 68S 2006:
- 3 cabins -3 bathrooms - master cabin amidships with peninsula beds, table with 2 opposing chairs, 32''lcd tv Phillips, possibility of installing decoders - VIP cabin at bow with double bed, TV 15''Sharp - guests cabin with flat beds, Sharp tv 15''- dinette with sofa, table, TV 32''LCD Sharp home theater system - kitchen with ceramic plate with 4 burners, sink, electric oven - interior in wengé wood
- electronic handcuffs - hangar aft for tender - outdoor kitchen with grill, sink, ice maker, refrigerator - side walk in teak - bow sundeck - video camera in cockpit and engine room - washer-dryer - stereo/CD in all cabins - TV in dinette with system up and down - speakers in saloon.
AZ 68 S:
Disposizione degli interni:
-3 cabine - 3 bagni - cabina armatore a centro barca con letto a penisola, tavolo con 2 sedute contrapposte, tv 32'' lcd phillips, possibilità di installazione decoder - cabina vip a prua con letto matrimoniale, tv 15'' sharp - cabina ospiti con letti in piano, tv 15'' sharp - dinette con divano, tavolo, tv 32'' lcd sharp, impianto home theatre - cucina con piastra in vetroceramica a 4 fuochi, lavello, forno elettrico - interni in wengè
- manette elettroniche - hangar di poppa per tender - cucina esterna con grill, lavello, ice-maker, frigorifero - camminamenti laterali in teak - prendisole di prua - telecamera pozzetto e sala macchine - lavasciuga - stereo/cd in tutte le cabine - tv in dinette con sistema sali-scendi - altoparlanti in dinette
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione.
All yachts offered are subject to still being available. Yacht particulars are believed to be correct but their contents are not guaranteed, neither may they be used for any contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only. Subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal from market without notice.
All speeds, measurements, capacities, consumptions, etc. may be approximate or estimated. Specifications provided for information only. Data was obtained from sources believed to be reliable and is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes the responsibility to ascertain the correctness of all data contained herein and otherwise provided and must instruct his agent and surveyors to confirm all details for accuracy prior to purchase. Subject to prior sale, price and inventory change, or withdrawal from market without notice.
Ribs, dinghies, water toys and out-board engines are not included in the sale unless otherwise stated. All negotiations and agreements are subject to exchange of final written contracts.