"Northern Sky" has a low profile deck (headroom 6'9") and a stable performance hull. Two staterooms, Teak interior with a custom teak cockpit sole grate, Preferred L-shape dinette with custom Ultra leatherette salon, forward head and shower. Lot's of upgrades, clean well maintained boat.
- New AC/Heat
- 7 ports / 5 hatches, upgraded Electronics (see spec's)
- Bottom painted 4/2018 & chainplates re-bedded in 2018 & NEW Maxprop & Cutlass Bearing
To many upgrades to List
PLEASE CALL BILL HACKEL cell 510 410-5401
Working Sail Area : 666.00 sq ft
Sail Area (100% foretriangle) 647 sq ft
Keel - Lead
Keel Type: Fin
Ballast: 6200 lb
Max Draft: 6'10"
The Catalina 375 is bigger in length and volume than any of the same size comparable models from the other leading manufactures. Compare these features to the other brands: larger engine - real teak wood varnished interior - lead keel - large California cockpits - full fiberglass interior liners.
- Interiors are crafted with teak cabinetry and trim with a natural vanish finish
- Keel is lead with Stainless steel bolts
- Deck hardware and rigging (inc backstay) is OVERSIZED for offshore reliability
- Large fuel, water and holding tanks for extended cruising range
- Powerful sail plan with inboard shrouds and generous genoa tracks are fitted for better performance
- Wide weather decks and higher lifelines ease movement and the foredeck
- Cavernous storage with easy access
- Mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems are logically engineered for easy maintenance onshore and off.
- Live aboard interior with large usable head and shower, functional galley with plenty of storage
- 40hp Yanmar diesel, reliable and economical.
- Carries CE category "A" certification (highest available)
Princess Seaward stove and oven 2 burner
Upgrade Seagull water filter for drinking water from the tanks
Isoterm refrigeration and counter top loading refrigeration.
Pressure water Hot/Cold
Dual Stanless Steel sinks
Upgraded Raymarine Smartcontroller wireless autopilot remote control with data repeater
Ray marine E-80 color chart plotter at helm
Raymarine-ST 60 Tridata - depth, speed, wind, autopilot at helm with remote
Radar - mast mounted
All lights upgraded to LED for low power draw
Upgraded Icom VHF radio w/DSC & Raymarine handheld
Xantrex Truecharger2 40 amp
KVH M1 satellite TV dome on a custom stainless pole
32-inch Samsung HDTV
Digital over-the air TV antenna (w/signal amplifier) mounted at masthead
New Vesper XB8000 AIS
New upgraded SmartPlug shore power cable for safety
YANMAR - Model 3JH4E-40hp-diesel-475 hours
Single Lever @ helm (throttle and gear)
YEARLY ENGINE MAINTEANCE BY A PROFESSIONAL
Recent AGM battery bank
New Cutlass bearing 2017
New 3-blade Maxprop 2017
Double spreader, deck stepped, mast head rigged with all lines led aft to cockpit. Inboard sheeting for overlapping genoas makes sail handling a breeze. Wide weather decks allow easy access forward and aft, and there is enough room in the anchor locker for two rodes and gear.