This clever four cabins motoryacht designed by Tony Castro includes besides the spacious full beam master-cabin, a VIP guest cabin, 2 twin guest cabins and 3 spacious bathrooms fitted with granite flooring and top. From the spacious salon with big windows you can enjoy a marvellous view over the sea. The galley in the Galeon 640 has been placed directly forward of upper saloon in a practical ‘U’-shape.
On the flybridge there is a large dining area with a U-shaped table, grill area and fridge, and a spacious sundeck. A large cockpit can accommodate up to 8 guests around the table.
The hydraulic platform by Opacmare has been added to the almost full list of options.
Great value for money.
- 2018 Tender Zodiac 280 + 20 hp Yamaha outboard
- 2018 Full new battery set upgraded to free maintenance
- 2019 New rubber exterior windows completed
- Reverse cycle airconditioning throughout the vessel
- 2018 New Electric LOFRAN windlass
- 2018 New Combi Oven
- Hydraulic bathing Platform Opacmare
- Hydraulic passerelle Opacmare
- Satellite TV Antenna
- BOSE HiFi System in Saloon and Master cabin
- Cabins with LCD TV set and satellite decoders
- Double electric LOFRAN winches in cockpit
- Stainless Steel chain + Anchor
- Generator CUMMINS/ONAN upgraded to 22,5Kw (+- 3,400 hours)
- Parquet flooring in saloon + upper saloon and galley area
- Electric driver seat in lower helm
- Washer/Dryer MIELE
- Teak decking on flybridge
- Teak decking in cockpit and bathing platform
- Cover for windshield
- Barbecue in the flybridge wetbar
- Underwater lights
- Cabin Crew for two people