- Excellent general condition
- Only 230 engine hours
- Version 3 cabin 2 bathroom
- Interior painted light oak
- Engines serviced 2019
- Exchangers cleaning 2019
- Internal and external spaces excellently arranged
- Excellent lateral passages with double access from the cockpit and from the side door located on the starboard side of the dashboard
- Side windows, hatch, portholes that can be opened and made in any environment to maximize natural ventilation
- Minimum planing speed 11 kts
- Very silent
- Hull with excellent seaworthiness
- More information on request
- Ottime condizioni generali
- Solo 230 ore di moto
- Versione 3 cabine 2 bagni
- Interni rifiniti in Rovere tinteggiato chiaro
- Motori tagliandati 2019
- Pulizia scambiatori 2019
- Spazi interni ed esterni ottimamente disposti
- Ottimi passaggi laterali con doppio accesso dal pozzetto e dalla porta laterale posizionata a dritta della plancia di comando
- Eccellente ottimizzazione e utilizzo degli spazi interni ed esterni (gavoni, cassetti, armadi in ogni ambiente)
- Finestrature laterali, passauomo, oblò in tuga e a scafo apribili e realizzati in ogni ambiente per massimizzare la ventilazione naturale
- Velocità minima di planata 11 kts
- Molto silenziosa
- Scafo con ottime doti marine
- Maggiori informazioni su richiesta
- Rif. 1219M
For more information write to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more yachts on sale visit our web site www.cmmyachtservice.com
Advertising of this vessel is not permitted in any printed material, on internet or in any other media without prior written consent from this office. Vessel particulars are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed.
CMM Yacht Service was founded in 2004. It's an Italian artisan Company with 360 ° expertise in yacht service and refitting. With headquarters in Italy and offices in the French Riviera, CMM has unlimited organizational and logistical capacity for intervention.
• 360° assistance
• World wide service and refitting
• Company staff to guarantee the best quality in the final result
CMM Yacht Service is Ferretti Group's Master Service Point: an acknowledgment reserved only to Companies that represent excellence in customer care for all the Ferretti Group brands such as Custom Line, Ferretti Yacht, Mochi Craft, Itama, Pershing, Riva.
Stabilizing specialist: CMM Yacht Service is authorized dealer, installer and service point for the two leading Companies in the field: Seakeeper and Humphree.
Visit our web site www.cmmyachtservice.com
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione.
All yachts offered are subject to still being available. Yacht particulars are believed to be correct but their contents are not guaranteed, neither may they be used for any contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only. Subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal from market without notice.
All speeds, measurements, capacities, consumptions, etc. may be approximate or estimated. Specifications provided for information only. Data was obtained from sources believed to be reliable and is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes the responsibility to ascertain the correctness of all data contained herein and otherwise provided and must instruct his agent and surveyors to confirm all details for accuracy prior to purchase. Subject to prior sale, price and inventory change, or withdrawal from market without notice.
Ribs, dinghies, water toys and out-board engines are not included in the sale unless otherwise stated. All negotiations and agreements are subject to exchange of final written contracts.