Altre Caratteristiche, Attrezzatura ed Informazioni:
Nome della barca
Costruttore: Hinckley Yachts
Designer: Hinckley Design Group/Michael Peters
L.F.T. Lunghezza fuori tutto: 43 ft 9 in
Larghezza: 14 ft 6 in
Pescaggio massimo: 2 ft 4 in
Dislocamento: 28000 lbs
Potenza totale: 1100 HP
Marca motore: Cummins
Modello motore: QSB 6.7 liter common rail
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
N. ore del motore: 320
Tipo propulsione: Jet Drive
Potenza Motore: 550 HP
Marca motore: Cummins
Modello motore: QSB 6.7 liter common rail
Tipo motore: Entrobordo-EB
N. ore del motore: 320
Tipo propulsione: Jet Drive
Potenza Motore: 550 HP
Velocità di crociera: 28 Nodi
Velocità massima: 33 Nodi
Numero di serbatoi d'acqua dolce: (100 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi di carburante: (500 Galloni)
Numero di serbatoi acque nere: (42 Galloni)
Numero letti doppi: 2
Numero cabine: 2
Numero di toilet: 1
Capacita' zatteradi salvataggio: 6
Salpa ancore elettrico
“INSTIGATOR” is a well-optioned example of the Talaria 43. The hull is finished in a beautiful, classic Flag Blue Awlgrip hull paint with an off white colored pilothouse and cabin top. This very low hour “like new” example is Professionally maintained and in true Bristol condition.
This is a rare opportunity to own a 2017 Hinckley without the wait for a new build and at a discount from new.
“Instigator” incorporates many Hinckley firsts, from the galley up layout (excellent for cruising and entertaining) to the patented frameless glass aft enclosure, to the cockpit with SureShade electric bimini that retracts neatly into the pilothouse overhead. Other options include a full Raymarine Electronics package, luxurious Gloss Interior Varnish, and premium fabrics throughout.
The Talaria 43 features an innovative glass aft enclosure to the pilothouse that disappears with the touch of a button, large opening hatches and sliding side windows to make the boat feel open and airy. A galley-up layout results in great light and visibility and connection to the living area. Below a large master cabin with a centerline queen berth and a second guest cabin provide comfortable sleeping space and share a well laid out head with separate stall shower.
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Bottom Color in Micron CSC Red
- Off White W115 Gelcoat on decks and cabin top.
- Double Boot Stripe finished in off white to match deck
The Hull was manufactured using Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction- Aramid fiber/E-glass outer skin. Corecell M Foam for core. Carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
The Deck features E-glass outer and inner skin with closed cell foam core. Laminated using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®). Pilothouse roof top has painted non-skid to match deck color.
- Bow rail: Hinckley 1¼” stainless steel bow rail
- Tapered gloss varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile. Custom open stainless steel bow chocks integrated with profile and stainless steel chafe strips for fender lines and midship spring lines
- Anchor Locker: Molded into foredeck with flush gas-spring assisted hatch.
- 35-lb. Stainless steel anchor, custom polished stainless steel anchor roller, and Maxwell electric windlass mounted in the anchor well in the foredeck. Primary rode is 100’ of 3/8” stainless steel chain spliced to 200’ of 5/8” three-strand 100% nylon line.
- (8) Stainless steel cleats: two 12” bow cleats, two 12” stern cleats moved aft for easy crossing, and four 10” pull up style spring cleats
- Varnished teak eyebrow with signature Talaria symbol molding around cabin top
- Gloss varnished teak handrails on the cabin top, pilothouse top and aft end of pilothouse
- Five opening stainless steel hatches all with Skyscreen® privacy and insect screens. Three on the cabin top. Two oversized electrically actuated stainless steel hatches in the pilothouse.
- Four opening elliptical ports on house sides with screens
- Stern mounted varnished teak 4’ flag staff and varnished teak burgee staff with mount at bow
- Eight fender pad eyes (four each side), on side decks, for hanging fenders. Stainless steel half round chafe strip on teak toe rail at each pad eye location
- (4) Mate Series Combination cup holder/fishing rod holders with drains. Two on side decks and two on aft side decks. Includes stainless steel post for holding up shore cord.
- Swim Platform: Hinckley-designed fiberglass swim platform with teak treads and stainless steel half oval and telescoping three step stainless steel swim ladder mounted under platform for easy access to and from water.
A large custom cockpit provides outside seating and lounging with excellent flow between swim platform and pilothouse.
- Bo-Peep handrail with side deck mounts (can be stored in cockpit).
- Drawer above refrigerator in cockpit amenity
- Fiddle in alcove outboard of sink
- Refrigerator in starboard cockpit amenity
- Cockpit cushions finished in Maria Flora 30617 – Navy and White
- Optional Teak decking on cockpit sole with black caulk
- Varnished teak cockpit coaming with opening side boarding door on starboard side
- Molded in step with teak tread below coaming door with storage beneath
- Cockpit shower with single lever mixing valve near transom door opening
- Large opening hatch in cockpit sole opens for full engine room access
- SureShade electric retractable cockpit sunshade (retracts into pilothouse hardtop) in Sunbrella Natural
- Cockpit cover finished in Stamoid White
- Fresh water wash down spigot located in the port kick-well.
- Gloss Teak louvered door in lieu of drawers at cockpit bar.
The Pilothouse is the primary living and entertaining space and incorporates the helm area forward to starboard, the Galley to port and a comfortable dining and lounging area with twin L-shape settees. Separated from the cockpit by a retractable glass enclosure it can be a separate climate controlled space or opened up to connect seamlessly with the cockpit.
Moving forward down the curved steps forward of the galley is the Guest Cabin to starboard with a hanging locker and seat and a settee that converts into a comfortable double berth.
Opposite the guest cabin is the Head, with access from hallway and a separate stall shower. There is a port light in hull for guest cabin.
Forward is the Master Cabin featuring a centerline queen berth with storage drawers below and hanging locker to starboard and locker with drawers below to port.
The Pilothouse features excellent visibility in all direction through the fixed windows forward, the large electric sliding side windows and the frameless retractable glass aft enclosure. The Helm Area is to starboard forward with two Stidd seats, and the raised Galley is opposite to port. Aft are opposing L-shaped settees with a small dining table. The interior is finished with gloss varnished cherry. The pilothouse is fully air conditioned and heated or can be opened up with ample fresh air and light from the large windows and aft glass enclosure.
- Cherry veneers on settee bottoms
- Overhead varnished cherry handrail provides secure handhold moving through pilothouse
- Custom Cherry Chart storage pocket on aft facing helm seat base
- Two Stidd helm seats at helm
- Two opposing L-shaped built in settees upholstered Sunbrella piping
- Pilothouse cushions in Schumaker Paloma Herrigbone Navy
- Countertops in the galley in Corian – Deep Black Quartz
- 3” band of vertical cherry cladding on the settee seat back surfaces behind areas where seat back cushions terminate
- (6) stainless steel recessed drink holders: two at helm and two in each aft corner of the pilothouse settee seat back shelf
- Pilothouse table mounted on Starboard Side
- Three fixed frameless forward windows - Three heavy-duty electric self-parking wipers on the pilothouse windows, with intermittent wiper controls and fresh water windshield washers.
- Two large power sliding opening windows in concealed stainless steel frames that incorporate integral water drain and have controls port and starboard
- Two oversized stainless steel overhead hatches with electric actuators with switches at helm and integrated roll out screens and shades
- Overhead LED lights on dimmer provide excellent adjustable lighting
- LED rope lights recessed behind window valences with dimmer
- Gloss varnished cherry cladding on all vertical surfaces on the port and starboard settees
- Skysol Pilothouse Blinds in Chintz Topar Plus
- Pilothouse Sole Cover in Sunbrella Toast
- Custom Wine Cooler installed below companion seat. (required fixed height pedestal)
The Galley is located up, in the forward port area of the pilothouse, and benefits from excellent light and ventilation with direct connection to the main entertaining portion of the boat. Ample storage is provided in drawers and lockers under the counter and helm seat with additional storage via a custom cabinet at the aft end of the galley with three large drawer boxes.
- Corian Nocturne countertop in gloss finish
- Hanging locker door on side of pilothouse cubby
- Electric two burner electric cooktop
- Slide out trash can under sink
- Spice or glass storage in lockers outboard of counter under windows
- Large “pantry” drawer under helm seat with dividers for organization
- 110V outlet in alcove outboard of counter
- (2) large pantry drawers under dish washer with acrylic pegs
- Refrigerator concealed behind cherry paneled doors to match interior cabinetry.
- Custom Elka faucets
ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- (2) Raymarine e165 Multi Function displays
- 48” High Definition digital open array radar antenna
- Raystar 130 GSP Antenna
- Standard Horizon Matrix GX3000S VHF radio with loud hailer
- Optional: Raymarine AIS650 class B transceiver with receive and transmit for E Series
- Optional: Sirius Satellite weather for Raymarine E Series
- Optional Electro Guard Cathodic monitoring system
- Misc. Optional HDMI and USB ports
- CO2 Monitor
Hinckley whole boat audio system featuring Fusion components and iPod/iPhone dock. System includes independent zone and source controls for master cabin, salon and cockpit. Intuitive interface to allow wireless streaming fromiPod, iPad, or iPhone. Includes AM/FM radio tuner and Master Cabin LED HD TV on bulkhead.
ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW DECK
Located down a companionway to starboard forward of the pilothouse, the Guest Cabin is accessed through a cherry pocket door and provides accommodations for two people and is finished in satin varnished cherry.
- Sheer lockers over varnished cherry ceiling battens outboard of berth for additional storage
- Port Light in hull for guest cabin
- Overhead deck hatch provides natural light and ventilation and includes recessed retractable screen and shade
The Head is accessed from companionway opposite the guest cabin and is finished in satin varnish above the counter and light cream to match the deck below the counter and in the shower stall. Countertop is gloss Cherry.
- Vacuflush marine head with holding tank monitor
- Recessed trash can with cover in countertop outboard of head
- Storage lockers outboard of galley counter and below sink
- Separate shower enclosure with glass door, teak slatted seat and varnished wide trim to match locker trim
- Additional storage outboard of seat in shower with varnished teak trim
- Single- lever shower mixer with adjustable height removable shower wand and recessed varnished teak soap holder
- Opening port over counter with removable screen
- Overhead deck hatch with integrated retractable screen and shade for additional natural light and ventilation
- Overhead LED lighting in head and shower. Head light incorporates dimmer.
- Shower has removable teak grating with oiled finish
- Extended cherry teak along the edge of galley counter
- Alcove outboard of sink with fiddle
The large and comfortable Master Cabin is finished in satin varnished cherry with a centerline queen berth, steps on either side and ample storage in lockers and drawers.
- Queen mattress is Handcraft Mattress System 5 (pocketed coil with latex comfort layer) with cover
- Large cedar lined hanging locker to starboard aft of the berth with a smaller locker with drawers below opposite to port
- Two large drawers under the berth and sheer lockers above the varnished cherry ceiling battens provide additional storage
- A large overhead deck hatch provides natural ventilation and light and incorporates a retractable screen and shade
- Overhead LED lights with dimmers and bulkhead mounted swing arm lamps with shades provide excellent lighting. Additional LED rope lighting with dimmers add accent lighting washing over cherry battens on either side of queen berth
- LED flat screen TV on starboard aft bulkhead
- Separate stereo controls for master cabin
- (2) 110v AC outlets
- (2) opening port lights in the master cabin with curtains
- House Batteries: Two Lifeline GPL-8D batteries rated at 255 AH total capacity at 24V
- Starting Batteries: Four Lifeline GPL-31T batteries with approximately 600 CCA at 0° F for starting the propulsion engines and generator arranged in two banks of 24V
- 24-volt DC and 120/240VAC with thermal-magnetic breakers; volt and amp meters and subpanel for 12v DC loads conveniently located at companionway steps
- Each engine equipped with a 70 Amp 24 VDC alternator for starting and house bank charging
- Heavy-duty battery switches for both port and starboard engine starting. Heavy duty manual switch to parallel port and starboard engine starting batteries.
- Victron 70 Amp 24 VDC 3000W inverter/battery charger for the house batteries.
- Victron 25 Amp 24 VDC battery charger for starting batteries
- A grounding buss system and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system
- One 125/250 VAC/50 amp shore power cord deployed and retracted at port side cockpit coaming via Glendinning cord reel with wireless remote control
- 110v AC outlets: One in the galley, one in the head, one in the master cabin, one in the guest cabin, one in the engine room, and one in the pilothouse
- Generator: Onan 13.5 kw generator
- Outdoor 110 volt outlet with stainless steel cover in cockpit kickwell
- Bulkhead lamps with shades mounted on forward face of pillars either side of the Salon aft doors and on foreword bulkhead in Master Cabin
- Twin QSB 6.7 liter 55-HP Cummins common rail diesels with transmission PTO pumps for variable control hydraulic bow thruster
- Electronic single-lever control for each engine/transmission.
- Racor fuel filter/water separator with vacuum gauges and water-sensing alarms for main engines and generator
- Racor model LG100 in-line fuel/air separators on each fuel tank vent line
- Automatic fire extinguisher system, with automatic engine and generator shutdown. Manual discharge pulls provided.
- Forced-air exhaust blower in engine room, 24-volt DC
- Electric lifts on cockpit engine hatch.
- Oil transfer pump for main engines, transmissions and generator
- 2 lbs./sq. ft. Mylar faced lined foam engine room insulation with double gaskets on engine hatch cover
- Hinckley’s JetStick® II generation integrated JetStick control system with Hinckley’s “H-Lock” automatic positioning and steering feature; fingertip control of vessel steering, motion (fore, aft and side) and position.
- Hinckley’s wireless Jetstick® control system “PalmStick” allows operator to control the vessel remotely.
- Proportionally controlled hydraulic bow thruster with control integrated into JetStick®
- Power assisted hydraulic steering
- Dual-cylinder stainless steel trim tab mounted below each jet. Controls and displays at helm station.
- Air-conditioning with reverse cycle heat: 16,000 BTU to service master cabin, guest cabin, head and shower and 32,000 BTU to service pilothouse.
- Hot and cold pressure water to the galley, shower, head, and cockpit shower with 100 gallon fresh water tank
- Stainless steel, 17 gallon tank, heated electrically or by transfer of engine heat
- 24-volt DC Vacuflush marine head with a 42-gallon polyethylene holding tank and overboard discharge
- Three 3700 gph 24-volt DC pumps with Ultimate Senior float switches incorporating additional high water alarms
- 24-volt DC pump with automatic float switch for shower and air conditioning condensate
- Whale manual emergency bilge pump
- Shurflo pump with spigot, hose mounted inside the bow located anchor locker
- Non-metallic composite thru-hull fittings with ball valve seacocks below waterline and above the waterline where appropriate. Bronze ball valve seacocks, thru-hull fittings and sea strainers on propulsion engines.
- 35-lb. Stainless steel anchor, custom polished stainless steel anchor roller, and Maxwell electric windlass mounted in the anchor well in the foredeck. Primary rode is 100’ of 3/8” stainless steel chain spliced to 200’ of 5/8” three-strand 100% nylon line
- Window covers for front pilothouse fixed windows mounted inside cabin
- All boat and window covers have LOXX fasteners
- Interior cabin sole covers in Sumbrella Toast
- Mooring cover for entire cockpit in Stamoid
- 8” brass bell
- Four 2-1/2 lb. dry chemical extinguishers
- Three hand-held flares
- Six adult Type I PFDs and two youth jackets
- Six docking lines, 40' x 5/8"
- Coast Guard approved running and masthead lights
- Four oversized inflatable fenders, with Polartec covers
- (2) Boathooks (on mounted in anchor locker on foredeck)
- 6 Man Winslow Life Raft
- Aluminum anodes for freshwater use
- All premium fabrics throughout
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Questo prezzo si basa sul tasso di conversione attuale della valuta.