Excellent condition, available from October 2020.
4 Cabins / 4 Heads / 2 crew cabins & 1 crew toilet
- Fisher Panda Genset 9.5kva
- Air Condition in all areas 36.000 btu
- Solar Panels
- Stainless Steel tender lift
- Electrical manoeuvre winch 40.2staeh
- Helm seat cushion dark grey
- Bimini over helm station
- Cushions for exterior saloon dark grey
- Sunbathing cushions & fore cushions
- Stainless steel gangway
- Electric anchor windlass 1000w
- Cockpit shower
- Dinghy 2.80m & Yamaha outboard 6hp
- 2 Electric fridges + 1 exterior electric fridge
- Complete 220v circuit with 40amp battery charger and interior plugs
- Self-Tacking Jib, Batten Main sail & lazy bag
- complete galley & safety equipment including 10 pax life raft
- Complete mooring equipment (2 anchors, mooring lines, 8 fenders)
- 2 crew cabins
- Fans in all areas
- TV + usb player + 2 loudspeakers in salon
- 2 Waterproof loudspeakers in cockpit
- 2 additional service batteries 140amp
- Aft portholes in aft cabins with curtains
- Pulpits with wooden seats
- Inverter 1500w
- Battery monitor
- Led navigation and boat lights
- Leather bulkhead organizers in the cabins
- Cabin mirrors
- Upper storage in galley and salon
- Grill oven
- Electric toilets
- 4 holding tanks of 80L each
- GPS Plotter Garmin at helm station
- B&G VHF with DSC
- B&G Speedo Log / Depth Sounder / Wind speed & direction
- B&G Autopilot
A sleek, modern design.
This new member of the Lagoon family has style and a strong personality.
While keeping a family resemblance and retaining the main features of the latest generation of Lagoons, it shows us a new path: unhurried evolution, a new "organic" approach, in search of harmony between living space and man.
An elegant silhouette, flowing curves which, by virtue of a noticeable acceleration of the lines in the bows and in the new coachroof design, emphasise the powerful and dynamic nature of this new model… A VPLP design naturally, a guarantee of performance under sail!
An ingenious deck layout: The mast moved further aft and the self-tacking jib, a guarantee of performance under sail and ease of handling, provide the ability to bring all operations together in one place.
An ergonomic helming station at the coachroof bulkhead, offering many advantages:
direct communication between the cockpit and saloon,
improved circulation, forward and aft of the helming station,
direct access to the coachroof for easier access to the boom,
a composite bimini with a sliding panel to ensure a good view of the sails,
a closure panel for helming station safety when under way.
A cosy cockpit, with smooth, elegant curves:
a single level from the aft platform to the saloon: a structural "revolution",
entirely new ergonomics that ensure excellent use of space and ease of circulation on board,
a large glazed door that occupies the entire width of the coachroof, and provides access to the unparalleled internal volumes.
The suspended steps at the transom provide a whole new perception of the boat: a continuous, wide and inviting platform, worthy of a large vessel.