Leopard Catamarans' flagship, Leopard 58, is expertly crafted by world renowned Robertson and Caine. This luxury catamaran stays true to the sleek and innovative style that has made Leopard Catamarans so popular, while adding a number of impressive technical design features such as hydraulic swim and dinghy storage platform, upgraded Yanmar engines, easy access engine rooms and smart single hand-ready helm station.
Her owner spared no expense making her one of the most spectacular Leopard's ever built, always working closely with the factory to ensure every inch is like new.
With only one owner, she has only ever been used privately, never chartered and has been maintained by a full-time professional skipper since being launched.
Here is a chance for a very special yachtsman to take over her without the time and hassles of designing and building a new boat.
Yachting Partners Malta Ltd
www.YachtingPartners.com.mt | firstname.lastname@example.org
+356 21252727, +356 99494685, +356 7966 4949
Authorised dealers for:
Absolute | Hanse | Moody | Dehler | Sealine | Grand Soleil | Privilege Catamarans
LEOPARD 58 FEATURES:
Among the many intriguing features of the Leopard 58 is the expansive fly-bridge with seating for up to 12 people. This large fly-bridge is perfect for meals, lounging, and taking in beautiful panoramic views. The large open aft deck and forward cockpit offer ample space for alfresco dining or lounging. To enhance durability and beauty, the flybridge, the aft deck and forward cockpit are all covered in Flexi-Teak, a lightweight high impact simulated teak.
Standard two cabin in the port hull, plus two cabins in the starboard hull; Fore-peak berth (crew cabin) including heads port with light, fan, Jabsco manual pump flush toilet, hand basin complete with combination faucet and shower mixer.
• Radar - HD Colour Radar includes 4kW
• Log-Speedometer - Upgraded i70 colour instrument display - log & depth instrument with retractable speed and depth transducers
• Wind Speed and Direction Upgraded i70 Colour instrument displays - Wind Instrument
• TV Set - Motorized TV lift and 46’’ TV
• Plotter - Upgraded chart plotter Glass Bridge GS165; e125 Hybridtouch multi-function display with wifi at helmstation
• Raymarine AIS 650 Transceiver
• Autopilot - P70R Rotary autopilot controller, remote smart controller at navigation desk in the saloon
• Compass - At helm position
• Cockpit Speakers - (2) Bose locally controlled marine speakers in the forward cockpit; (2) in the aft cockpit and (2) at the fly-bridge
• VHF - Ray60 VHF; Raymic 2nd station
• Yanmar integration with Raymarine Chart Plotter
SAILS & RIGGING
• Fully Battened Mainsail
• Ullman Asymmetric Gennaker
• Ullman Code Zero with modified furling system
• Furling self-tacking Genoa
• 3 x Electric winches (Lewmar) – serviced frequently
• Shore Power Inlet - Heavy duty 50ft - 50 Amp shore power lead
• Generator - Northern Lights 20kW Generator (294 hours with 250-hour service complete)
• Deck wash fitting and pump (dual fresh/ salt water system)
• Stern shower (hot/cold water) port side
• Tender - Infanta Rigid Inflatable with 25 hp Yamaha outboard
• Dinghy/ swim platform with hydraulic lowering system and custom teak blocks
• Solar Panel - 16 Total - (8) 70 W & (8) Sunware 80 W Solar panels fitted to harp
• Liferaft - (2) Viking 8 man life rafts and full safety equipment
• Cockpit Cushions - Forward cockpit cushions; (2) Lounge cushions; (4) Exterior cushions
• Cockpit Table - 8 Seater (adjustable to 4 or 6 seater) teak table with 6 teak chairs
• Swimming Ladder - Folding c/w teak steps
• Electric Grill on flybridge wetbar
• Icemaker in aft cockpit
• Icemaker in wetbar
• Fridge in aft cockpit 12v
• Fridge in wetbar on fly-bridge 12v
• Lazy bag
• Lazy jacks
• Flybridge enclosure
• Aft cockpit side and back shade curtains
• Coach roof side window removable shade covers
• MODEL YEAR: 2017
• DECK MATERIAL: Fibreglass, non-skid finish
• RUDDER TYPE: (2) Balanced spade rudders; (2) Rudder stocks (s/s); (2) Self aligning bearings, Hydraulic steering system
• KEEL TYPE: Fixed
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
• ENGINE 1 (STBD): Upgraded Yanmar 4JH110-M; ZF631V - V Drive
• Full service history
• ENGINE 1 HOURS: 2000 hours approximately
• ENGINE 2 (PORT): Upgraded Yanmar 4JH110-M; ZF631V - V Drive
• Full service history
• ENGINE 2 HOURS: 2000 hours approximately
• GEARBOX: (2) Numbers 20253983 and 20253964
• CONTROLS: Hydraulic steering system
• GAS DETECTOR: Built in propane control unit
SAILS AND RIGGING
• TYPE: Natural anodized mast & boom
• MAST HEIGHT (Above WL): 27.50 m/ 90'3"
• MAIN SAIL AREA: 129.0 sqm / 1,387 sqft - Full battened c/w mainsail with 2 reefs; Antal mainsail batten car sliding system.
• GENOA SAILL AREA: 58.0 sqm / 624 sqft ; 100% Furling jib
• TOTAL UPWIND AREA: 187.0 sqm / 2,010 sqft
• HEAD SAIL ROLLER FURLING: (1)
• BOOM VANG: (1)
• ADDITIONAL SAILS: Ullman Gennaker complete with dousing sock and running rigging.
• BOWSPRIT: Ullman Code Zero asymmetrical sail including modified furling system. The furling line has been run from the drum aft to the cockpit through fair leads and rises up through deck organizers into the cockpit where it can be operated from the helm station as per the head sail on electric winches.
• SHEET WINCHES: (3) Lewmar electric winches. These have been serviced for the season.
• Electric Bilge: (2) Electric bilge pumps (engine room) with alarm at switch panel and bilge pump with alarm in port/ starboard hulls.
• Dishwasher - Fitted in galley 220v
• Bow Thruster - Located in starboard bow
• Washing Machine - Washer/ Dryer installed starboard corridor - 220v
• Oven (SMEG – 5 Gas Plate)
• Manual Bilge Pump
• Microwave Oven - 220v
• Air Conditioning - Webasto chiller system with 5 zones / controllers, 81,000 BTU
• Electric Head - (4) Jabsco Quiet Flush electric flushing toilets with 4 showers
• Refrigerator - Full size fridge/ freezer fitted in galley
• Deep Freezer - Drawer freezer (12v) in port corridor
• Drinks cooler in extended saloon
• Battery Charger - Includes 200 A Victron Quattro inverter/ battery charger; 12/5000/200 Inverter/ Charger
• Watermaker - Spectra Newport
• Cabin fans
• USB Sockets: Double USB socket in the saloon and helm station, plus each cabin.
• GALLEY: Corian worktop surfaces; Double s/s sink; Single lever mixer faucet with pull out sprayer; Dish and cutlary drying recess with drainage, cover for drying recess; Vetrifrigo front opening fridge (157 Litres)/ 2 Drawer freezer (144 Litres)
• OVEN: Smeg 60 cm gas oven SC341GX-8; Smeg 5-burner gas hob P75
• UPHOLSTERY/ COLOUR SCHEME: Standard Faux Leather "Milk" (Light)
• INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: Laminate finish with solid wood trim.
• SALOON: Saloon table convertible to coffee table complete with adjustable leg to lower table to coffee table height; 12 seat settee with storage under cushions; Wear resistant laminate flooring; LED overhead lighting; (1) Set wine racks; Stowage lockers under behind settee and under floor boards. L-shaped settee with storage underneath; Movable settee extension, television unit, Doorway access to forward cockpit; Navigation desk with chart table surface and instrument panel; (2) Loose Ottoman stool; Drinks locker;
• Miele Wine Cooler installed below drinks locker.
• VOLTAGE: 220v
• ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: 12v DC Switch panel; 12v outlet sockets at switch panel and at helm station
• HOUSE BATTERIES: (6) AGM batteries - 210 A/hr
• ENGINE BATTERIES: (2) Engine batteries
• GENERATOR BATTERIES: (1)
• BOW THRUSTER BATTERIES: (2)
• ALTERNATOR: (2) Standard with engines plus (1) as spare
• AIS: Raymarine AIS system with AIS 650 Transceiver including KE4+ Throttle, additional e95 mutli-function display with wi-fi at saloon helm station.
• BIMINI: Fixed, solid top bimini with skylights.
• TEAK: Simulated teak decking on forward and aft cockpit and fly-bridge.
• EXTERIOR SCREENS/ SHADES/ BLINDS: Fly-bridge enclosure front and sides only with aft sunshade curtain; Aft cockpit side & back shade curtains only; Coachroof side window removable shade covers; Interior blinds in extended saloon, saloon and galley area - electric operated. In addition, aft shade covers (after market).
• OUTBOARD ENGINE: Yamaha 25 HP outboard engine (minimal hours). Recently Serviced.
• TENDER: Infanta RIB, built in centre steering console; watersport balustrade including detachable soft-top bimini
• WARPS: (4) Mooring lines; (2) Spring lines with attached s/s shock absorbing springs
• FENDERS: (8) Fenders, (1) Large long fender (Hybrid cylindrical round).
• GRILL/ BBQ: 220v to fly-bridge wetbar
• ICE-MAKER: 2 x Raritran icer-ette 85 ice maker installed (1 in aft cockpit & 1 in wetbar)
• COCKPIT REFRIGERATION: (1) Refrigerator in aft cockpit 12v;
• FLY-BRIDGE: (1) Refrigerator in wetbar on fly-bridge 12v
• WETBAR: Basic wetbar with Corian top and sink c/w hot & cold water faucet; Drinks cooler in extended saloon.
• ANCHOR WINDLASS: 1700w vertical windlass 10mm gypsy c/w hand-held remote; chain locker
• ANCHOR: 88 Ibs / 40 kg Lewmar s/s DTX anchor complete with 100m 10mm of chain and Secondary anchor 60 m warp, and electronic chain counter at helm station
• OTHER GROUND TACKLE: Anchor bow roller; Anchor chain stopper; Anchor bridle, shackles and hook.
• CAMERA: Rear view camera
• UNDERWATER LIGHTS: (4) Blue mounted in the stern.
• GENERAL EQUIPMENT: (1) Life ring holder; (1) Dan buoy; (1) Emergency rudder; (8) Fire extinguishers; Automatic extinguishers system for engine rooms; (1) Owners Operating Manual; (16) Adult life-jackets and harness lines; (1) Ocean Signal EPIRB (registered to the yacht).
• ADDITIONAL ITEMS: Additional fender line, port sheet (red), (6) Mooring warps
After market installations
CODE ZERO + FURLING SYSTEM
• Ullman Code Zero asymmetrical sail including modified furling system. Original furling system was a continuous line around a lightweight single-drum furler that needed to be manually operated on the trampoline when furling/ unfurling. The furling line runs along the base of the stanchions through the fair leads and raises up into a deck organizer that runs through two more organizers into the cockpit where it can be wrapped onto an electric winch and operated from the helm station as per the head-sail.
ADDITIONAL SOLAR POWER
• Upgraded with an additional 8 x 70-watt Sunware Solar Panels
CONTROL BOX AFT DECK
• Engine control box with bow thruster control button was installed on the aft deck, port side just above the bar fridge including removable cover. This eliminates the port aft blind spot when coming in stern-to and operating from the fly-bridge.
HYDRAULIC PLATFORM TEAK BLOCKS
• Teak blocks were shaped according to the hull of the tender and placed over the metallic chucks fitted on the platform. The tender fits on securely with no damage to the hull.
YANMAR INTEGRATION WITH RAYMARINE & UPGRADED GS165 CHART
• Software and hardware installed to integrate the engine data with the Raymarine Chart Plotter enabling statistics to be displayed on screen. Upgraded Glass Bridge GS165 at helm on the fly-bridge.
FRESH WATER LEVEL INDICATORS
• Level indicator lights installed at saloon helm station indicating fresh water level in water tanks.
CLEATS PORT & STARBOARD SUGAR SCOOP
• Additional cleats on port and starboard sugar scoop were installed, aiding tying up securely when mooring stern-to. Additional uses for securing tender and hydraulic platform on extended voyages, securing water toys at anchor and securing safety devices.
MAIN CABIN GREY WATER TANK
• Larger holding tank installed for master cabin.
LEWMAR CHAIN COUNTER
• Lewmar chain counter installed at fly-bridge helm station.
SATELLITE ANTENNA CABLE
• Antenna cable fitted and installed on top of bimini hard top to correlate with the IridiumGo.
TEAK TABLE & CHAIRS
• 8 Seater (adjustable to 4 or 6 seater) teak table with teak chairs.
INFANTA RIGID-INFLATABLE BOAT PLUS YAMAHA 25 HP OUTBOARD
• Infanta RIB, built-in centre steering console, watersports balustrade including detachable soft-top bimini. Fitted with Yamaha 25 hp outboard (minimal hours).
COMPREHENSIVE SPARES WITH ADDED AMMO BOX STORAGE