Simple, elegant, comfortable…
Nimbus excels in using stylistically pure Scandinavian design focused on simplicity of usage and clever, functional solutions. The Nimbus 305 Drophead is an open day cruiser and built on the same platform as the award winning 305 Coupé.
Utilising their extremely popular Sidewalk Design, Nimbus’ designers have made moving around the boat and the fore deck both easy and safe.
The hull is designed for a comfortable ride at speeds from 0 to 22 knots. This hull has no distinct planing threshold and runs with a good fuel economy at all speeds. Speed can be adapted to sea conditions, and this results in a feeling of security, increased comfort and the best possible way to experience the surrounding scenery.
The Nimbus 305 Drophead has two inviting cabins; the “owners cabin” and a side cabin, sharing the head and shower. The four-seat dining table converts easily into a spare double berth. The front sofa to port can also be turned so that two people can travel facing forwards.
Mahogany fittings create a beautiful contrast with the lacquered surfaces and provide a warm atmosphere throughout. Textiles are in spin-dyed acrylic, a material that is hardwearing, withstands salt and sun without fading, and is also soft to the touch.
All materials have been carefully selected to provide a tasteful and relaxing atmosphere while being as hardwearing and maintenance-free as possible. All that is needed is to raise the hood cover when you leave the boat overnight which can be done simply with the touch of a button.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd. We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall.
Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of boat based in SEK. Can be quoted in other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
• Design Category: B
• Max Passengers: 8
• Length Overall: 10.07m
• Length of Hull: 9.74m
• Beam Overall: 3.25m
• Beam of Hull: 3.14m
• Air Draft with Canopy: 2.65m
• Air Draft without Canopy: 2.26m
• Draft: 0.9m
• Cabins: 2
• Berths: 4+2
• Fuel Capacity: 250L
• Water Capacity: 150L
• Hot water Capacity: 20L
• Waste/Black Water Capacity: 80L
• Volvo Penta D3-150 Shaft (150Hp)
• Interior in varnished mahogany with textiles in Light Scandinavian Beige or Marine Classic Blue
• Ergonomic drivers seat with fold up bolster
• White hull
• Teak cockpit
• Foldable teak table
• Flexiteek cockpit in a variety of colours
• Simrad 9 inch chart plotter
• Volvo Penta trip computer
• Volvo Penta Depth log
• Sleipner SE60 bow thruster
• Eberspächer heater and defroster
• Hot water system
• Fusion stereo with bluetooth
• Choice of Queen bed or V-bed in owner’s cabin
• Galley with 65L refrigerator
• Gas hob with two burners
• Corian galley surface
• LED interior lights
• Shore power and battery charger
• Shower on transom and in bathroom
• Extra wardrobe in mid cabin
• Nimbus dinner set for 6 people
• Windshield wiper
• Cabin cushions in beige or blue
• Cockpit cushions in beige or blue
• Foldable canopy in beige, blue or light grey
• Volvo Penta D3-220 Shaft (220Hp)
• Choice of hull colour paint
• Sunbrella Edition Light Blue technical fabric for upholstery
• Range of HiFi packages
• Range of Simrad plotter packages up to 12 inch or 16 inch
• Simrad VHF with AIS
• Simrad NAIS
• Simrad Echo sounder
• 8000BTU air conditioning in cabins - compatible with V-bed option
• Sunpad on front deck
• Canopy for windscreen
• Hydraulic powered foldable canopy in beige, blue or light grey
• Extra mattress topper for front cabin
• Extra mattress topper for guest cabin
• Extra refrigerator 36L
• Extra wardrobe in front cabin, fitted with Queen bed option
• Range of additional teak surfaces
• Range of additional flexiteek surfaces in a wide range of colours
• Electric Bow windlass
• Electric Stern windlass
• Stern thruster
• Remote control for windlass and bow thrusters
• Aft table convertible to a sunbed
• Electric toilet
• Greywater tank 190L
• Deck wash
• Bow ladder folding into anchor box
• Mooring package
• Propellor protection
• Underwater lighting in white or blue
• Anti-fouling in black or white
• Range of transport cradles, covers or shrink wrapping