GALEON 640 FLY UK SPEC
Contact us to receive the latest options price list and availability.
- 2 x Volvo Penta D13-900 (Engine options available)
- Oak - Matt Paint
- Cockpit Sofa with Transom Entrance to Storage
- Lounge Mode Package
- Electric Moving Seats & Table in Front Deck Convertible for Sundeck Area
- 3 Similar Size Cabins Layout with Master Stateroom in Front
- Electric Retractable Front Window Doors in Saloon and Passage to Front Deck
- Fixed Roof Windows Above Lower Helm station
- Side Skipper Doors- Starboard
- Carbon Fiber Hardtop on Flybridge with Electric Soft Roof
- Hydraulic Bathing platform with Teak - 700kg Lifting Capacity
- Humphree Interceptors Trimtabs with Autotrim and Autolist Control
- Water Heater (80l)
- Front Windows Blowers
- Bow Anchor Winch
- Galvanized Anchor and Chain
- Hydraulic Steering
- Complete Waste System with Toilet Electric Pumps
- Air Conditioning System (87000 Btu - Chilled Water) With Heating Inverter
- Generator Onan 17,5 Kw
- Bow thruster with Joystick
- Stern Thruster with Joystick
- Refrigerator with Freezer in Galley
- Led Ceiling Lights on Whole Boat
- Wooden Floor in Galley
- Decorative Bed Covers and Pillows
- Dish Washer in Galley
- Washing Machine/Dryer in One
- Aluminium Shutters in Cabins
- Black Manual Plisse in Saloon
- Refrigerator on Flybridge (62l)
- Teak on Bathing platform
- Teak on Cockpit Deck
- Teak on Steps to Flybridge/Skydeck
- Teak on Lower Side Decks
- Shower on Bathing platform
- Led Lights (Cockpit, Bathing platform)
- Sun Deck on Bow Deck
- Front Windows Washing System
- Fiberglass Cockpit and Flybridge Tables
- Cover for Flybridge Steering Console
- Cover for Seats Near Flybridge Steering Console
- Cover for Galley on Flybridge
- Cover for Aft Sofa on Flybridge
- Cover for Bow Sofa on Flybridge
- Cover for Flybridge Sundeck
- Cover for Sofa in Cockpit
- Cover for Sundeck on The Bow
- Antifouling (Black)
- Raymarine I70 Instrument (Main Station Only If No Chartplotter Ordered)
- IMIS (Integrated Management and Information System)
- Raymarine Chartplotter/FF 2x Axiom 12 RV-EU (1x Main Station, 1x Fly) + Transducer B744V +
Magnum Open Array 4KW 48
- Raymarine VHF RAY91 AIS (Receiver), VHF Antenna with Repeater on Fly
- Raymarine Autopilot Evolution DBW, 2xP70RS Control Head, EV2 Sensor Core, EV2 Cabling Kit
- Rear View Camera + Engine Compartment Camera (2 Units)
- Anchor Chain Counter
- Foot Anchor Switches
- Battery Charger
- Rudder Indicator
- Fusion Radio in Saloon (USB & 2 Speakers) and Radio on Fly (2 Speakers)
- Electric Sliding TV LED 40'' In Saloon
DELIVERY TO SOUTHAMPTON + ON WATER SET-UP + FULL HANDOVER INC UK VAT!
The 640 FLY is a game changer, once again offering solutions never before seen in this class. This transformer yacht has revolutionised the segment with its innovative approach to layout and space distribution.
The 640 FLY builds on the ground-breaking success of the 500 series to bring even more innovations to the flybridge luxury yacht segment. This transformer model follows a new design path to allow for bigger volume and better space distribution, all while maintaining the great exterior appearance Galeon models are known for.
Outside, the aft cockpit dining area holds eight people who can enjoy an entertainment system with a flat screen TV sliding up from the kitchen top, all while protected from the elements by the electric aft sunshade. Further back, find the hydraulic bath platform capable of handling all water paraphernalia and a convenient access to a large skipper cabin.
The top deck is enlarged to offer a generous dining space, a full-sized bar and plenty of lounge space surrounding the steering console. The bow deck area can be approached by the revolutionary, electric front window entrance revealing two separate movable sofas with integrated folding tables for sundeck purpose. Serve the area from a nearby wine bar to further impress your guests.
Everyone’s favourite Beach Mode makes a welcome reappearance, fitted with six-meter-long balconies with partially glazed floors and a breakfast bar on both sides. Equip the cockpit area with a rotating sofa option with a 3,2m tender garage below to completely separate your yacht from the pack.
Inside find extensive lounge and dinner areas with opening side windows next to the bar and steering station. Thanks to the innovatory, two-way stair system, a three full-beam cabin layout was made possible for extra privacy and comfort. A four-cabin layout is sure to please enlarged families and charter enthusiasts. Embrace the future of luxury yachts with the incredible Galeon 640 FLY!
Facts and numbers:
Due to an innovative superstructure construction combining the use of fiberglass infusion technology with carbon fiber reinforcements we were able to achieve:
- A 30% increase in stiffness compared to traditional methods
- Weight decrease of 5% of yacht’s total mass which in turns improves performance, handling and fuel efficiency
- Unsupported top deck overhang with dimensions of 4 meters wide by 3 meters long
- Dimensions and weight of structural supports were decreased by 25% while maintaining full weight bearing capabilities
- An incredible 55% ratio of glass to fiberglass on the superstructure, a 15% improvement over the industry average
Furthermore, the hardtop bimini on the top deck is a fully carbon construction with additional added benefits of:
- A weight reduction of 28% compared to traditional fiberglass solutions, which due to its mounting height of over 6 meters above the water line multiplies its effect on stability and safety
- A greatly increased stiffness, with minimal flexing and vibrations achieved with only four support points
Length of the hull [m] 18,42 [ft] 60'5''
Length overall [m] 20,80 [ft] 68'3''
Beam of the hull [m] 4,96 [ft] 16'3''
Beam overall [m] 5,00 [ft] 16'5''
Draft max. (canoe body) [m] TBD [ft] TBD
Water tank capacity [dm3] 800 [US Gal] 211
Mass of Light Craft Condition [kg] 31000 [lbs] 68343
Maximum load [kg] 5500 [lbs] 12125
Min. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2x 671/900
Max. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2x 895/1200
Crew limit 14