Purchased new in December, 2020, this Protector Targa 303 owner quickly discovered how much fun boating can be and is already searching for a larger boat! With only 100 hours on the 400HP Mercury outboards, she was just hauled for her 100 hr service and is ready for a new owner. This boat has been professionally maintained since her initial launch in December 2020 and is a great opportunity for someone looking for an alternative to ordering a new boat. Located in Marina Del Rey, CA, she is available for viewings by appointment.
For more information or to schedule a viewing, please contact Central Listing Broker Eric F Roos 207-266-2399 or email: email@example.com
This 33' Protector 330 Targa has Twin 400HP Mercury Verado 4-Stroke outboards
* Engine # 1: S/N 2B650440
* Engine #2: S/N 2B661285
Engine hours = 100 hrs (5-11-21)
* UV resistant HD Black Tubes,(7 chambers) with Armor guard chafe-resistant rubrails and nose cone. Omnivia SandSurf interior.
* (NEW) Targa Full Glass Hard Top with sliding Sun Roof
* Forward Sampson post and with handrails at bow
* Split rear bench seat with built-in coolers
* PROTECTOR Captain Chairs port and stbd
* Full Canvass package for Hard-Top- includes bac drop curtain and mooring cover
* Lenco Electric Trim Tabs
* Under bow Auto Anchoring System
* SidePower bow thruster
* Sequor Tandem Axle Bunk Trailer
* Flooring: Ultralon UDEK Crown Line (Faux Teak)
* SIMRAD NSS16 EVO3 16" multifunction display complete package; touch screen + keypad, Halo 24 Radar with doppler; heading sensor for radar overlay, all antennas & Sounder.
* SIMRAD RS40 HF with Sitex B AIS
* Satelite Weather/radio
* FUSION Apollo Stereo with 6 Fusion Marine Speakers
* 2nd SIMRAD NSS16 EVO3 16" Multifunction display (Chart plotter) on port helm bulkhead for passenger viewing of all available information.
* LED Nav and anchor light
* LED cockpit and cabin lighting as well as Cockpit flood lighting.
59 Sea Street
Camden, ME 04843