Galeon 425 HTS
2 x Volvo Penta 2 X D4-320 DPI (Engine & Drive options available)
Galeon 425 HTS: UK SPEC (2021)
- 2 X Volvo Penta 2 X D6-320 DPI with Digital 7" Display
- 2 Cabin with LowerSaloon
- Oak - MattPaint
- Bennett Trim Tabs withIndicators
- Electric Sliding Laminate Roof in Cockpit
- Service Engine Room Hatch Access in theGarage/Locker
- Aluminium Cockpit Doors with Manual LiftingWindow
- Aft Sofa in Cockpit with Aft StorageLocker
- Water Heater(40l)
- Bow AnchorWinch
- Galvanized Anchor andChain
- Hydraulic Steering
- Complete Waste System with ElectricPumps
- Bowthruster withJoystick
- Electric Induction Cooker with Two Hobs(230v)
- Refrigerator in Galley (130l)
- Shower inBathrooms
- Curtains in Saloon andCabins
- Inserts inFurniture
- Bathplatform with Teak 900mm
- Permateek on Cockpit Deck
- Shower onBathplatform
- Fiberglass CockpitTable
- Lowerable Leg + Cushion Converted into Bed in UpperSaloon
- Sun Deck on BowDeck
- White Gelcoat Roof Hatch (Black if Roof Painted in Metallic)
- Saltwater Anodes
- Raymarine Chartplotter/FF 1x Axiom 9 RV-EU with TransducerB60
- Raymarine VHF RAY91 AIS (Receiver) and VHFAntenna
- Fusion Radio in Saloon (USB) (2 Speakers) + Remote in Cockpit (2Speakers)
- TV LED 32'' InSaloon
- Galeon United Kingdom: 5 Year Warranty
DELIVERY TO SOUTHAMPTON + ON WATER SET-UP + FULL HANDOVER
The Galeon 425 HTS follows the express cruiser concept of the Galeon 485 where the main deck is a dry area protected from the noise and elements by a glass door and window combo. This also allows to fit in heating and air conditioning, a welcome feature in most climates.
The sleek lines and aggressive profile make it easy to forget the yacht’s true nature where functionality and comfort will always take precedence. Features like wide side decks for easy bow access in all weather conditions, a garage for an inflatable tender or gangway option for safe marina access are sure to impress future owners.
Outside, the all glass roof is certain to gather all the attention with a large power sunroof that retracts at a moment’s notice. Pay attention to the large side windows on both sides that lower into the deck while the patio doors open upwards allowing for better ventilation – ingenious!
Below deck a saloon, two bedrooms and two bathrooms await the guests. The owner��s suite is located midships and occupies the whole width of the yacht allowing for an incredible amount of volume and storage space. Several bespoke interior designs are available with a selection of choice engines to ensure performance to match.
Length of the hull [m] 11,99 [ft] 39'
Length overall [m] 13,46 [ft] 44'
Beam of the hull [m] 3,84 [ft] 12'7''
Beam overall [m] 3,90 [ft] 12'9''
Draft max. (canoe body) [m] 1,09 [ft] 3'7''
Fuel tank capacity [dm3] 950 [US Gal] 209
Water tank capacity [dm3] 450 [US Gal] 119
Mass of Light Craft Condition [kg] 12425 [lbs] 27392
Maximum load [kg] 2770 [lbs] 6107
Min. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2x 165/225
Max. engine (-s) power [kW/HP] 2x 320/430
Crew limit 10