The Nimbus Weekender 9, a premium day cruiser for those who value the very best in Scandinavian design; simplicity, safety, comfort and attention to detail.
This new Nimbus Weekender 9, is a fresh interpretation of the classic Nimbus day cruiser intended for those with an active lifestyle. A high-speed day cruiser and weekend boat ideal for family fun, watersports and entertaining with accommodation for up to four people.
The W9 features the prize-winning Nimbus Sidewalk design. This provides the boat with generous space for its size and also makes it easy to move around the boat and foredeck. Clear walkways around the entire boat increase safety and provide a sense of security both in port and at sea.
The bow design is new and is the result of a desire to draw out the water line as far as possible to achieve the desired cruising characteristics. The bow angle facilitates an integrated front anchor winch and reduces the risk of collision when docking.
The cockpit provides protection for everyone on board from wind and spray with its large window screen. The interior layout and furniture arrangement is specially designed for comfortable entertaining and relaxing.
One significant asset of the Nimbus Weekender 9 is the ease with which it can change use, for example when it’s time to take a dip. On board the W9, only a few simple actions are required to change the boat’s function from a dining area to sunbathing and swimming activities.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd. We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall.
Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of boat based in SEK. Can be quoted in other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
• Design Category: C
• Max Passengers: 8
• Length: 9.35m
• Width: 2.95m
• Fuel Capacity: plus 300L
• Water Capacity: 80L
• Refrigerator Capacity: 65L
• Number of Berths: 2+2
• Shallow draft combined with an outboard engine allows the boat to be beached
• Can be fitted with outboard or inboard engine
• Available with T-top, Bimini, canopy or full canopy
• Completely new air lubricated stepped hull design.
• Minimal planing threshold, razor sharp bow section
• Sidewalk design
• Dashboard can be fitted with 9 inch up to 16 inch or double 12 inch plotters
• White coloured hull
• Mercury Verado F250 XL EFI DTS V8 outboard engine in Cold Fusion White incl. Enertia ECO XP 16R16.5
• Bow thruster
• Zipwake dynamic trim-control system
• Simrad Plotter Go 9 inch
• Nimbus crockery and cutlery
• Corian surface in galley
• Lighting package
• Stainless steel pulpit
• Owner’s cabin and head with integrated ventilation
• Large L-sofa in cockpit that converts to sunbed during day time and serves as a double bed at night
• Reversible passenger sofa, turns saloon into a dinette with comfortable seating for up to 4 people.
• Nimbus pillow set
• Sunbrella cabin cushions in beige sand or blue storm
• Spradling cockpit cushions in beige sand or blue storm
• Shrink wrapping for transport protection
• Mercury Verado F300 XL EFI DTS V8 outboard engine in Cold Fusion White incl. Enertia ECO XP 16R16.5
• Mercury Verado 350 outboard engine in Cold Fusion White incl. Enertia ECO XP 16R16.5
• Volvo Penta V8-300 CE/DPS inboard engine incl. FH5 propeller
• Volvo Penta V8-350 CE/DPS inboard engine incl. FH6 propeller
• Mercury Diesel 3.0L V6 270Hp Bravo3 with Active Trim
• Mercury Upgrade Package for inboard or outboard engines which includes VesselView 403, VesselView mobile and Active Trim
• Foiled hull in blue, red or grey
• T-Top with fixed canvas roof, including enclosed canopy
• T-Top with electrical canvas roof system, including enclosed canopy
• Range of HiFi packages and HiFi upgrades
• Range of Simrad plotter packages
• Simrad VHF with AIS
• Simrad autopilot
• Simrad radar
• Simrad compass
• Teak deck
• Flexiteek deck with white or black caulking
• Sunpad with cover on deck in beige sand or blue storm
• Bathing platform - only with inboard engines
• Extra mattress topper for front cabin
• Extra mattress topper for aft sofa
• Gas or electric cooking hob
• Range of canopy options in Sunbrella silver grey
• Sunshade to combine with T-Top in Sunbrella silver grey
• Windscreen protector
• Bow windlass
• Stern windlass
• Remote control for windlass and bow thruster
• Anti-theft system
• Water ski pole - compatible with outboard engines
• Mooring package
• Webasto heater and defroster systems
• Isoterm 15L hot water system
• Shore power
• Stern gate
• Bow ladder
• Underwater lights in blue
• Greywater tank
• Search light to mount on T-Top
• Fishing rod holder to mount on T-Top
• Anti-fouling in dark grey or white
• Range of transport cradles