Success breeds success. The 66/72 series incorporates all the rigorously proven design concepts that have established Offshore as the dominant player in pilothouse yachts. Relaxing or running, the 66/72 is what comfort and security look like in solid form. On the hook, relax on the Cal deck or the expansive flybridge. Underway, enjoy the rich environment of the wheelhouse with its dual helm chairs while enjoying the smooth, easy motion. Either way, getting there and being there is better on an Offshore 66/72.
Included with this 66/72 Offshore are:
Offshore Hull Design: Deep, finely-veed forward section allows a smooth, knife-like water entry,
cutting cleanly through seas, achieving extraordinary directional stability, and virtually eliminating
slapping and pounding. Thus - "The softest ride on the water."
• Standard Power: Twin C18 Caterpillar 1,015hp engines
• 40hp bow & stern thrusters / ABT 9-foot roll-fin hydraulic stabilizers
• ZF Joystick Maneuvering System (3 stations)
• 1,700lb hydraulic cable, boom, and rotation davit
• Marine Air 90,000btu expansion air conditioning system
• Energy saving LED lighting package
• SeaTorque Enclosed Shaft System for reduced noise and increased efficiency
• Twin Stidd 500-200 helm chairs in Pilothouse
• Hynautic power steering system
• High-polish, welded, stainless-steel engine beds set in Chockfast
• Engine room video camera system
• LED TVs in all staterooms and in salon (40" LED in salon)
• Included: Freight, duty, commissioning, and decor allowance
2410 1/2 Newport Blvd.
Newport Beach, CA 92663