If you are familiar with Offshore Yachts rich heritage, you are keenly aware that this is a company that creates some of the finest pilothouse yachts available. The 76/80 is the latest chapter in this great yacht building story. She offers an incredible expansive salon, a master stateroom with full view windows, his and her ensuite heads, a choice of dual or single stairwells to the accommodations, and unmatched exterior space for a memorable party or a substantial tender. Consider the Offshore 76/80 for your next cruising adventures. She will reward you beyond your most expansive expectations.
Included with this 76/80 Offshore are:
Offshore Hull Design: Deep, finely-veed forward section allows a smooth, knife-like water entry,
cutting cleanly through seas, achieving extraordinary directional stability, and virtually eliminating
slapping and pounding. Thus - "The softest ride on the water."
• Standard Power: Twin C18 Caterpillar 1,015hp engines
• 40hp bow and stern thrusters / ABT roll-fin hydraulic stabilizers
• ZF Joystick Maneuvering System (3 stations)
• 2,000lb hydraulic cable, boom, and rotation davit
• Marine Air 90,000btu expansion air conditioning system
• Energy saving LED lighting package
• SeaTorque Enclosed Shaft System for reduced noise and increased efficiency
• Twin Stidd 500-200 helm chairs in Pilothouse
• Hynautic power steering system
• High-polish, welded, stainless-steel engine beds set in Chockfast
• Engine room video camera system
• LED TVs in Salon (40" LED with Auton elec. lift) and all staterooms
• Included: Freight, duty, commissioning , and $65K decor allowance
2410 1/2 Newport Blvd.
Newport Beach, CA 92663