"Every so often, there is a yacht that is so beautifully executed and built that it makes others pale in comparison, and that’s the case with the Offshore Voyager." —Yachting Magazine 2007
The Voyager is the flagship of the Offshore fleet, and she represents the utmost in refined elegance. Building a yacht that is this special requires intimate collaboration between an owner who knows what he wants, and a builder willing to execute those wishes flawlessly. Offshore welcomes this creative relationship because it ensures that each new Voyager becomes that owner’s perfect yacht. Are you on board?
Included with this 80/85/90 Offshore are:
Offshore Hull Design: Deep, finely-veed forward section allows a smooth, knife-like water entry,
cutting cleanly through seas, achieving extraordinary directional stability, and virtually eliminating
slapping and pounding. Thus - "The softest ride on the water."
• Standard Power: Twin C18 Caterpillar 1,015hp engines / Twin 30kW NL generators
• ABT 12-foot roll-fin hydraulic stabilizers
• 50hp bow thruster & 40hp stern thruster
• ZF Joystick controls at four stations
• 1,400gpd reverse osmosis Sea Recovery watermaker
• 2,500lb Nautical Structures hydraulic cable, boom, and rotation davit
• Marine Air 120,000btu expansion A/C and heat system
• Energy saving LED lighting package
• SeaTorque enclosed shaft system reduces noise, increases fuel efficiency
• Three Stidd helm chairs in wheelhouse
• High-polish, welded, stainless-steel engine beds set in Chockfast
• Engine room & aft deck video camera systems
• LED TVs in salon (40" w/ Auton elec. lift), staterooms, & forward lounge
• Maretron ship’s monitoring system
• Included: Freight, duty, commissioning, and $85K decor allowance
2410 1/2 Newport Blvd.
Newport Beach, CA 92663