1 of 9
This 65' commercial push boat was built in 1929 for the corp of engineers.
Originally a paddle wheel boat, by the mid 1950's it was converted to props.
She is a documented vessel featuring hydraulic steering, an electric oven, and crew sleeping quarters.
Powered by twin 6-71 engines: Detroit (port) & Grey Marine (starboard) 3 to 1 gear ratio
There is also two Detroit generators: one is a 271 @1200 RPM (running) & the other is a 3-53 @ 1200 RPM (not running).
Located in Knoxville, TN by appointment only.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.