1971 Bertram Cockpit Motor Yacht23m
471.568 € imposta pagata
Prezzo ribassato: 22.332 € (11 Oct)
Marina del Rey, California
Cockpit Motor Yacht
Forma dello scafo
1971 Bertram Cockpit Motor Yacht
Venture has undergone a Total Refit in 2017-2018. Over $550,000 has been invested upgrading this unique yacht and her major systems.
Makes her the newest used Boat on the Market.
The current owner has continued to upgrade the yacht with a list of items including a completely new Auto-pilot system which has been installed.
The Yacht just completed a Haulout and had a brand new Bow Thruster installed as well as new Underwater Lights and a fresh Bottom Paint including new boot-stipe.This is a rare opportunity and makes a fantastic Live-aboard.
This Yacht comes with a brand new Brig Eagle 4 Tender with a Yamaha F60 and full warranty. (value ~$35.000)
Highlights of some of the recent upgrades:
- New Outdoor BBQ installed in Cockpit "LYNX" (Outdoor Kitchen with 2 burner saute)
- New Sunshade for aft cockpit
- New Autopilot
- Hull Bottom Peel and Epoxy Seal
- New Bottom Paint
- New/Custom Built Struts
- New Props
- New 16kw Kohler Generator (18 hours)
- New Fuel Tanks
- New Holding Tank
- New Fresh Water Tank
- New Battery Chargers
- All New LED Lighting Inside
- All New LED Nav Lights
- New Electrical Wiring & DC Panel
- New Windlass and Chain
- New Anchor Pulpit
- All New Stainless Steel Railings
- New Canvas and Macralon Enclosure on Flybridge
- New Quite Flush Heads (3)
- All New Waste System Hoses
- Total New Interior
- All New Galley Appliances
- New Fire Extinguishers
- New Required USCG Safety Gear
- Approximately 500 hours on main Engines
Seller has a recent Marine Suuvey and has already addressed all of the surveyor's recommendations.
For more Info Contact:
Rico Stoll 3107292811
Mostra di più...
Declinazione di responsabilità
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Units Included
Tipo di motore
Tipo di trasmissione
Tipo di motore
Serbatoio acqua dolce
946.35 l ()
4353.22 l ()
Serbatoio acque nere
2 x 302.83 l ()