1 of 41
Marine Group - Emerald Coast
The 42 Post was the Best Selling Post Every Built, According to Power Boat Guide. With an 8 year Production and over 230 Built. Popular Among Tournament Fishermen as a Very Good Performer with a Hull Design Creating Good Low Speed Stability and the Bow Flare Offering a Dry Ride.
This 42 Post has had at least 80k invested in a total refit and upgrade. However, the Owner has changed his plans and now looking to buy a cruiser style vessel in ready to go condition. This Post has tons of potential with partial list of upgrades as follows, over the past two years:
- Detroit 671s inspected, updated/serviced and in good order.
- Newer Northern Lights Generator
- New Fuel Tanks
- New Water Heater
- New Battery Charger and Batteries
- Updated AC Unit
- New AC/DC Distribution Panel and Partial Wiring Installed
- Hull Bottom Blister Repair ( 95% complete to be ready for bottom paint )
- Hull Sides Faired and Sanded ( 95% ready to paint )
- Updated Galley Cabinetry
- Updated Master Stateroom Berth as well as most all Closets and other Cabinetry Throughout.
She has had a significant amount of work to become a really nice updated sportfish but she is still in the project phase so she is being sold " as is where is".
She will make a great sportfish to the right person that can complete the project and take advantage of all the work that has been put into her for a fraction of the cost of the parts and labor.