Prezzo ribassato: 1.766 € (19 Nov)
Riverside, New Jersey
1997 Catalina 320
1997 Catalina 320 - Now on the market!
Plaiedes is a very nice example of the Catalina 320 and is now available and ready for a new owner. It has great sailing characteristics and a roomy living area below deck, plus space for crew comfort on deck. Many items have been serviced and upgraded!
Features and upgrades:
- Red, white, and blue Spinnaker with ATN Tacker - 2017
- Convertible dinette for an extra double berth
- Air conditioning
- Coffee maker and Microwave
- Walkthrough transom
- Swim platform with stainless steel boarding ladder
- Propane stove and oven
- Stainless steel double sink
- Dodger, winch, and helm covers
- Windshield cover
- Autohelm wind, speed, and depth indicators
- Raymarine touch screen chartplotter
- Raymarine autopilot
- Padded helm seat
- Rocna anchor
- V2011 Winter cover - 1997
- 2012 Standard Horizon RAM Mike- serviced 2012
- Genoa - 2015
- RayMarine EV100 Auto-Pilot - 2015
- Dodger replaced - 2016
- Stack-Pack - 2017
- Main Cabin Port Lights - 2018
- Kenwood Bluetooth Stereo & Pyle Cockpit Speakers - 2018
- 2019 Binnacle Cover - replaced 2019
- Raymarine Axiom Pro 12 MFD - 2019
- E-Z Glide Adjustable Genoa Car System - 2019
- Winter cover - Serviced 2019
- Main & Spinnaker Halyards - 2020
- Traveler Control lines - 2020
- Davit Block lines - 2020
For more information or to set up a time to see the boat, please contact Brian Winter at 856-296-4556 or email@example.com.
G. Winter's Sailing Center
8 Reserve Ave.
Riverside, NJ 08075
Mostra di più...
Based on a high performance and high volume optimized hull design, the 320 is light on the helm and tracks well under sail or power. Motion and heeling are predictable. The 320 performs well in a variety of conditions. Racing skippers will enjoy the turn of speed and cruisers will appreciate the additional distance covered in a day's passage.
Declinazione di responsabilità
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Tipo di motore
Lunghezza al galleggiamento
Serbatoio acqua dolce
1 x 189.27 l ()
1 x 75.71 l ()
Serbatoio acque nere
1 x 75.71 l ()