Prezzo ribassato: 20.000 € (19 Oct)
Barche a vela da regata
Forma dello scafo
2004 Grand Soleil 45
Perfect boat, ready to sail.
Mostra di più...
Descrizioni fornite dal cantiere
The exciting new Grand Soleil 45 is achieving record sales in the UK and elsewhere. Offering an unrivalled combination of sparkling sailing performance, beautiful lines and top build quality, there is no other cruiser racer in its class which can give the short-handed cruiser or top level racing enthusiast so much. The construction uses a galvanised steel frame to take the loads of the keel, mast base and rigging - creating a very stiff and low centre of gravity feel. The IRC ratings are very competitive - the racing version is 1.098 and the performance cruising version is 1.068. The first notable success has been victory at Spi Ouest - doubtless with many more to follow.
- The cabin proportions are unusually roomy for such a fast yacht, with a traditional L-shaped galley, large nav station and twin heads as standard.
- At Cantiere del Pardo, maximum priority is given to the question of safety and structural strength.
- The galvanized steel grid, which is attached to the hull with a metal/acrylic chemical bond and further reinforced with a multiaxial cloth, provides stiffness and strength unheard of in laminated hull structures.
- The one piece grid structure is designed to uniformly distribute keel, mast and chain plate loads.
- This has the added advantage of lowering the C of G of the boat and also improving the stiffness of the hull thus providing the owner with superior sailing characteristics.
Declinazione di responsabilità
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione
Tipo di motore
Serbatoio acqua dolce
400 l ()
1 x 200 l ()