From The Manufacturer
Because Volvo Penta IPS releases up to 25% fewer emissions, owners enjoy diesel power performance, economy and durability without exhaust smoke, noise or vibration. In fact, Volvo Pentas IPS in the Tiara 4300 Sovran delivers 25% better fuel efficiency resulting in fewer trips to the fuel dock, increased speed, acceleration and extended cruising range.
The 4300 Sovran also integrates the Volvo IPS Joystick control that puts unmatched low-speed maneuverability at your fingertips. With a single, subtle movement of the IPS Joystick, you command the IPS propulsion units to respond in any direction. This gives you the power to maintain control of your 4300 during tight-quarter docking, coming about, reversing or even going straight sideways all without the need for bow thrusters. Most importantly, because IPS takes up 25% less area in the 4300 Sovran, the design team was able to employ the newly available space as a full second stateroom with head. The cockpit seating is both inviting and comfortable - a perfect environment for the cruising lover.
- Twin Volvo IPS 500 Marine Diesels - 370 hp ea (740 total hp)
- Approximately 550 hrs - Joystick control
- Bow thruster
HELM & COCKPIT
The helm station is on the forward, starboard side of the cockpit, with adequate navigational aids and engine-monitoring instrumentation in the adjacent area. There is a pilot seat and a companion seat. The area is protected with an aluminum and tempered glass windshield, and an FRP hard top with an Isinglass enclosure. The windshield has a vent in the center, providing ventilation.
Boarding the vessel over the swim platform and stepping through the transom gate, immediately to port is a large C-shaped seating area. This whole area lifts up, allowing access to the main engines, pods, generator, batteries and other storage areas. Continuing forward, on the starboard side is a small wet bar with refrigerator. Continuing forward, on the port side opposite of the helm is another seating area and table.
The main salon is done in beautiful teak. Immediately to port is an L-shaped galley. On the starboard side is a large settee running fore and aft, and a dinette table. The port side aft stateroom has two berths running athwartships, and the master stateroom has a large centerline double berth with storage around and a cedar hanging locker. There are two heads, one in the master stateroom and one in the aft guest stateroom. Each with Vacu-flush toilets, enclosed showers, and Corian-like counters w/glass wash basins. Air conditioning & heat, and washer/dryer.
The port side galley has an electric two-burner stove, microwave oven, 6 cu ft. refrigerator / freezer, double stainless steel sink, hot/cold pressure water, storage cabinets and drawers.
- VHF - ICOM IC -M502
- GPS Plotter, Radar, Depth
- Raymarine Axiom Pro Hybrid Touch (Two screens)
- Simrad auto pilot - AP25
- SAMSUNG 27" TV, (2) SHARP 13" TVs
- SEA TEL Satellite System
- Brand new Fusion stereo w/Bose speakers
- Batteries - New 8/2021- Group 31 AGM
- Generator - Onan 11.5KW w/ 1713.8 Hours
- Voltage 12V-DC & 110V-AC
- Main disconnect switch - Vapor Resistant
- Wiring- Low & High Voltage Plastic-Sheathed Nonmetallic
- DC Panel- DC Voltmeter, DC Ammeter, Circuit Breakers
- AC Panel- AC Voltmeter, Reverse Polarity Indicator, Main Breaker, Circuit Breaker
Other: Magnum Inverter, Generator Switches, Circuit Breaker for Windlass, Pronautic 12.30 Battery Charger, AC Outlets (GFCI Type), DC Outlets, One (1) 50-Amp Shore Power Receptacle, One (1) 30-Amp Shore Power Receptacle, Cablemaster Cord Retractor, One (1) Phone/TV Receptacle
TANKS & SYSTEMS
- Fuel capacity - 383 Gallons
- Racor filters
- Water - two tanks - 110 gallons total
- Potable water inlet
- Seaward 20-Gallon Water Heater
- Village Marine Watermaker
- One 50 gallon holding tank
- Washer / dryer combo
- Maxwell Windlass with foot switches
- Delta anchor w/galvanized chain
- Ritchie 4" compass
- 11' RIB tender w/40 hp Yamaha OB
- 2 electric bilge pumps - One forward, one in engine compartment
- Two underwater lights
- Swimstep hot/cold shower
- Cockpit fridge
- Village Marine Watermaker
Declinazione di responsabilità
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.