1 of 30
The Catamaran Company
2015 Catalina built Gemini Legacy 35 catamaran for sale, HOBO. Take 30 years of innovation in catamaran design, 40 years of the finest, most advanced research and development in American yacht manufacturing, passion, customer feedback, craftsmanship, and an entirely new, collaborative way of doing business and the result is stunning!
1. A 34 inch draft that allows the boat to be pulled up right next to a beach or anchored in small, protected coves.
2. A 14 foot beam, which means the boat can be trucked anywhere in the country, hauled out of the water with a standard size travel lift and kept in a standard size slip.
3. Costing no more than an average mid-size monohull, the Gemini Legacy 35 has more interior volume than most 40-foot monohulls.
4. Fast, level sailing. Imagine moving along at wind speed with virtually no heeling. your drink stays on the table and you stay comfortably reclined in your seat.
5. Fast, family-friendly, easy to maneuver, and affordable.
3 cabin, 1 head layout
20,000 BTU a/c in salon and cabins 110v
Dura Leatherette Interior Upholstery
Master cabin cabinet with match leather cushion in Salon
Interior backsplash and main bulkhead wallpaper
Compression post wrapped with matching leather
Convertible double berth salon table with insert cushions
Cockpit, bow, and bench cushions
Fans in cabins and salon
The galley of the Gemini Legacy 35 is well thought out offering an astonishing amount of storage space for a 35ft vessel. The storage and counter space easily rival that of a 45-foot monohull and even some 40-foot catamarans.
A two-burner stove with oven and broiler, a two-sided with cutting board inserts sink with pull-out spray faucet, a
3.8 cubic foot fridge with freezer, dedicated trash can holder, and over 12 feet of modern Corian counters make the galley of the Legacy 35 worthy of more than simply and efficiency.
Electrical Outlets, AC & DC Compartment for waste bin Corian® Countertop
Fresh Water System, Pressurized, Hot and Cold In-Counter Storage
Sinks, Double Stainless Steel w/ Cutting Board Microwave
The cockpit of the new Gemini Legacy 35 offers a graceful, open and exceptionally functional design. The layout of the cockpit allows for a sure-footedness and ease of movement that is not found in any sailboat boat of the same size range. The curvaceous shape of the steps and swim platforms are a superb combination of form and function. All lines run to the helm and the main sheet track on top of the canopy leaving the cockpit clean and uncluttered.
Mesh Line Storage Bags
The profile of the Gemini deck is designed to maximize both form and function. The three levels of the deck; starting with the foredeck and moving up to the cabin top then to the pilothouse, all work to create a sleek profile and keep the center of effort low. This low profile not only looks great but also contributes greatly towards the lack of heeling.
A large sail locker and anchor locker that houses the windlass, a bow roller, and two bow seats make the foredeck an exceptionally functional and, at the same time, relaxing place to be.
• Anchor Roller
• Anchor Well w/ Space for Rode and Chain
• Bow Pulpit, Stainless Steel
• Deck Handrails, Stainless Steel
• Hatches, Opening Deck, w/ Screens
• Non-Skid Deck
Upgraded custom heavy-duty davits (2017)
Raymarine Chart plotter
Raymarine ST70 wind, depth and speed tri-data
Electrical panel is now at the navigation station; easy to use and well laid out with plenty of room to add additional equipment. Ample storage on both the inboard and outboard side of navigation station, including top opening chart storage. Opening cabinet shows holding tank level and allows easy inspection.
• 12-Volt DC Electrical System w/ Breaker Panel
• Alternator, 120-Amp
• 3 - Group 24 batteries (New 2021)
• Battery Box, Port
• Battery Box, Starboard
• Battery Charger, 40-Amp 110 V
• Bilge Pump, Electric, Automatic
• Engine Panel, w/ Alarms and Hour Meter
• Gauges, Tank for Fuel, Water
• Fresh Water System, Pressurized, Hot and Cold
• Propane Gas System for Cooking
• Sump Pump, Shower
• Water Heater
• Shore Power System, 120 Volt with (2) Cords, 30 Amp
• Electric Main Bilge Pumps
• Air Conditioning Cruisair 110V, 2 units
• Solar Panels
Excellent Maneuverability with the ability to have one engine in forward and one in reverse Increased Reliability: The advantage of two engines over one.
Fuel consumption of 1.5 Gallons an hour.
Easy access to the engines: Access panel in head and huge hatch in cockpit opens to the port engine and generator. Starboard engine access is under the aft bunk.
Electric Anchor Windlass 12V
3 Bladed Propellers
Rig and sails; the ultimate in rig efficiency made to capture the cleanest air and maximize performance.
The rig of the Gemini Legacy 35 takes advantage of the most advanced technology available in cruising catamarans today. The swept back spreaders mean strength and safety without all the clutter and additional hardware of a backstay. Eliminating the backstay also allows for a square top mainsail that puts more sail area at the top of the mast. This is where the cleanest, purest wind blows; uninhibited by objects on the water or on the boat itself, so performance is maximized in every condition.
• Internal Halyards led to Cockpit
• Jib Furling System
• Jib, 120% Furling with Sun Cover
• Mainsail, Full Roach
• Mainsheet Purchase System
• Mast with Diamond Rig and Fractional Sail Plan
• Reefing System, Dual Line Led Aft
• Rigging Line Stoppers and Organizers
• One Winch Handle
• Winches, (2) 2-speed Self Tailing
Stack Pack Mainsail Cover
Square Top Mainsail,
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desired validated. Photos may not properly reflect the current condition of the actual vessel offered for sale. In some cases stock photographs may have been used.