1 of 19
$995,000 + GST, plus 35% of the advanced bookings and 100% advanced depreciation if kept in the fleet.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to purchase a 2017 Aquila 44 as a going concern or privately and available immediately.
Aquila Sunrise has been one of the most successful charter vessels in the Whitsundays for the past 5 years.
The Aquila 44 offers a superb level of luxury. Enjoy 360˚ views from the spacious saloon and galley that features a large seating area, hidden TV and plenty of storage to make liveaboard cruising an absolute pleasure.
The galley features include Corian countertops, double stainless steel sink, large fridge and freezer, stove and microwave oven.
The large staterooms each feature ample headroom and large windows for excellent views.
Fresh water flushing toilets, separate showers and teak flooring complement the boat's design and exceptional living comforts.
Additional features include an oversized flybridge, refrigeration and sunbed seating on either side of the central helm station with bridge to bow direct access.
This Aquila 44 features 3 large cabins all with ensuites. Alfresco dining in the cockpit and flybridge areas make her the entertainer!
This is an outstanding vessel ready for cruising in comfort and style with the following inclusions:
* 3 VIP cabin, 3 bathroom layout
* 10Kva genset
* Saloon and bedrooms fully airconditioned
* Extensive refrigeration to galley and saloon
* Multiple dining and entertaining zones
* Moulded flybridge stair well
* Davit system for tender retrieval/storage
* Raymarine electronics package including Axiom plotter sounder, Raymarine 170s display, VHF and evolution autopilot.
* Underwater lighting
* Flybridge clears enclosing bridge for comfort on 3 sides
Length: 44.3 feet
Beam: 21.7 feet
Engines: 2 x Volvo 300hp
Water capacity: 950 Litres
Fuel capacity: 1460 Litres
• Refrigeration (166 Litres)
• Freezer (65 Litres)
• Deck BBQ
• AM/FM Radio
• CD Player
• Air Conditioning
• Deck Esky
• Deck Shower
|Serbatoio acqua dolce|
|Serbatoio acque nere|