2021 Orkney Longliner 25m
16.995 £ (20.331 €) imposta pagata
Prezzo ribassato: 1.196 € (21 Dec)
Largs, North Ayrshire
Barche da pesca in acqua salata
2021 Orkney Longliner 2
Orkey Longliner 2 for sale. Boat as new. Still has engine, equipment and hull warranty!
Fitted with a Mercury 25 hp 4 stroke outboard ( 10 hours ). Supplied with a trailer, GPS plotter, Tonneau cover, 2 x fixed seats with storage lockers, antifouled, 25 litre fuel tank, fenders, mooring lines, anchor with chain and warp.
Boat due in soon. Photos to follow.
Mostra di più...
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Longliner 16 has been in production for over 35 years and well over 3500 of this classic have been built, becoming the first choice of serious fishermen. They appreciate the great seakeeping and long keel which enable Longliners to drift comfortably and lie well at anchor along with easy beach launch and retrieval. Our new Longliner2 will continue to uphold this tradition, although after all these years of experience, there will obviously be a few changes. With TT Boat Designs involved, hull shape has been improved and the new stiff but light hull means low horse power engines, low capacity trailers and low fuel consumption. Light weight also means Longliner2 is
simple to launch and recover on our unbraked multi roller trailer, which can easily be towed by a family car - all of which adds up to low cost boating.
Like all Orkney boats stability, seaworthiness and ease of handling come as standard along with versatile optional fitout packages and a good range of accessories.
- The standard Longliner2 is built in hand laminated GRP
- The hull incorporating woven reinforcement areas and is stiffened below the waterline by a bonded in GRP backbone.
- Built in buoyancy is incorporated and the hull and deck are bonded resulting in a high strength to weight ratio structure.
- A tough all round PVC fender is fitted with stainless steel end caps.
- The anchor well is forward with stowage under.
- An aft thwart is standard with fuel tank storage underneath.
- Hardware includes anodised alloy mooring cleats and bow roller, stainless steel winch eye and keel band and galvanized rowlocks.
- Long keel enables comfortable drifting
- Excellent performance with small outboards
- Easy to tow, easy to launch, easy to recover
- Canopy and cuddy options available
- Optional seating configurations
- Optional steering console
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Tipo di motore