1 of 8
Hand laminated hull in Vinylester resin for the first coat for osmosis preventation of the hull in GRP material, Twin-stepped hull w. “sharp entry bow”, Integrated engine bracket in hull for outboard engines, Fixed aluminum fuel tank 280l w. overflow prevention, Fuel sensor Vema, Heavy-duty rub rail w. rubber end caps in grey, Heavy-duty rub rail around swim platforms, Axopar 3D signature chrome logo on both sides of hull, Bow thruster tunnel preparation in hull, Walkaround deck layout w. open aft deck, Anti-skid finishing on working deck areas and deck hatches, Self-draining deck area w. quick drain aft deck, Self-bailing cockpit & helm area, All hardware, pulpits, locks, hinges, filler caps & cockpit grab rails in 316 stainless steel, 6 x cleats on aft, midships and fore deck, Additional hooking points for safety harness around side deck areas, Side rails, Spacious anchor locker w. drainage in bow, L-shaped bench with storage on fore deck, Cupholders on both sides of the L-sofa in bow, Toughened glass windscreen in light green tint, Aluminium window frame painted in white, T-Top roof in white GRP w. canvas roof, T-Top roof support structures in white painted aluminium, 3d 28 signature logo, Heavy-duty pantograph windscreen wiper, Twin fender storages on aft deck w. insulation /cooler boxes, Aft deck w. storage compartment, Lightmast, removable, Flagpole, Signal horn, Two electric bilge pumps w. auto-function, Manual bilge pump for aft deck section, Integrated swim platforms and telescopic bathing ladder, Integrated LED navigation lights.
2 x front and 3 x cockpit seats, rotating & length adjustable w. flip-up bolster, Silvertex Sterling fabric on all seats and upholstery, Storage compartment under centre aft seats, Document pocket on console wall, Stainless steel footrest, Lowered floor level at helm section, 2 x LED deck lights in helm floor, Led roof spotlights 2pcs, Harbour cover for helm and front seats, Harbour covering for cockpit seats.
Clean Helm-layout, Dashboard & console top panels in dark grey soft touch finish, Center console panels in black high-gloss finish, Helm panel with passenger side grab rail, Control switch panel in glass w. illuminated push buttons, Steering wheel in leather w. Axopar logo, Main control panel with twin battery switches and automatic fuses for direct supply, Cupholders on dashboard x2, 12V power outlet on dashboard.
Front deck stowage area/toilet
Enlarged stowage area in center console / optional toilet with raised interior finish with headliner and toiled door in double mold integrated window, varnished oak back panel with integrated mirror, 2 LED spotlights in deck stowage / toilet, Main fuse panel with automatic fuses and 12V outlet located in deck stowage / toilet area.
** Pictures used are not of the actual boat and are only used for refence of options and design.
Included Optional equipment
• BRABUS Line trim package
• BRABUS Line color upgrade Grey
Aft deck layout
• Wetbar (only with freshwater option)
• Toilet Pckg, manual seawater flush, 40l sep, macerator, sea+deck connect
• Premium Package, Silvertex
• Lighting Package (LED deck lights, Comfort Lighting in cockpit)
Seating and Upholstery Colours
• Seats, Silvertex Teal
• Freshwater system +45l tank (required w. wetbar and toilet packge FW)
• Shower on aft deck (only w. freshwater)
• Underwater lights
• Cooler in aft port storage
• Bowthruster Side-Power SE40
• Fixed windlass in bow, Quick Blader w. remote + 30m chain, EU
• Shore power 230v with 20Ah charger
• Additional bathing ladder with high handles, BB side
• Trim tabs with joystick
• Fender box cushions, Silvertex
• Sun shade w. stainless steel supports for fore deck (for stationary use)
• Canopy, red
• Top loading refrigerator, Dometic CM 35l
• Table in cockpit, Teak
• Twin Simrad GO12 Chartplotter
• Echo sounder, thru hull
• Simrad VHF EU
• Simrad Radar Halo20+
• Audio Entertainment system - Fusion
• Audio upgrade 1 - Additional Speakers
• Audio upgrade 2 - Subwoofer & Amplifier